After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O) Empty Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O)

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:31 am

It was dim in the room, but the luxurious things could still be seen. A family crest printed on velvet drapes. A giant portrait of a family was hung on a stone wall. A wardrobe spilling dresses out. A vanity bare besides the hair brush and perfume bottle sitting on it. A king sized bed raised high above the floor, covered with a thick black canopy. Rugs of all kinds strewn on the floors. The door to her room was opened wide, as if inviting anyone and everyone in. The girl herself was sitting in a dark red velvet chair, her legs hanging over the side of the arm rest. Whisper twiddled something in her dainty hands with long fingers.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O) Empty Re: Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O)

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 am

Cleo walked up to the door and knocked. He leaned against the frame. "Hey Whisper."
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O) Empty Re: Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O)

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:39 am

Wind was laying on the bed, staring angrily up at the dark canopy above her. She didn't say anything when she heard Cleo, however.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:41 am

She looked up, eyes sparkling like water at night. Black and shiny. "Hello Cleo." She said, motioning for him to come it. Whisper tucked away the thing she had been tinkering with, and pointed her attention to Cleo. Her legs moved themselves from the arm rest, and into a crossed position, rubbing against the tight gray silk that wrapped around her bodice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 am

"Whass up in here?" He asked. "You girls look bored."
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 am

"Cuz we are," Wind said, her Irish accent hardly showing in the small sentence. She pushed herself up onto her elbows to look at him. "Any particular reason yer here?" The black-haired girl watched him with her light eyes, getting up and moving to a white armchair next to Whisper's, laying sideways in it so her back was against one armrest while her legs were across the other.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 am

Whisper smiled at her sister, and ran her long fingers through her hair. "Yes, what sister said." She answered, black eyes glittering with mischief. She was thinking up a storm, but you wouldn't want to know what about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 am

"Eh, I got bored too. Felt like walkin' around and saw your door open." He said.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 am

Wind rolled her eyes, pulling out her deadly looking dagger and twirling it in her hands. She hated it when Whisper left the door open; it always let in unwelcome visitors.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 am

Whisper shot Wind a look, and smiled at Cleo. "So I heard you've gotten trust by the Wal-Marters?" She asked, cocking a silvery eye brow. The two sisters owned the chairs, looking a bit like queens. Whisper sout out Wind's gaze, sending a look as if to say, Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 am

"Yeah, I did. I'm not sure what I'ma gonna do about it though." Cleo said, looking around.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:01 am

Wind raised an eyebrow. She was always curious to know what her sister's plans were, and when she looked like that, it tended to be a good one.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 am

Suddenly the door burst open. "Good news, boys and girls!" Elias laughed, grinning. "The Queen snuck into the Walmart the rebels hide out in, and killed that son of a bitch half-blood Loki!" he clapped. "I mean, I would have done it happily, but whatever my buddy Odin wants, I'm good."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am

Wind fell sideways, her legs staying up on the chair but the rest of her body crashing to the floor.
"That's fantastic," she grumbled, pulling her legs off the chair and resuming her spot on the bed.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am

Whisper looked at Elias with simple distaste and said calmly. "You are disturbing the peace of my room Elias. Would you care to lower your voice?" A possessor curled around Elias's leg.

OOC: Hurt dem possessors, it'll be funny what happens .3.
Well, funny for me. >3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 am

"Peace? In the shadow fortress?" Elias frowned. "Not likely."
He took off his black sunglasses, cleaning them on his jacket. "I just thought I'd pay my new teammates a visit, but I could return to the forest if you want."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 am

"New teammates?" Wind asked, gazing at him with her wide silver eyes. "So you're a general, too?"
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 am

"Of course I am." he murmured. "Elias Vanders, Valgon general and good friend of King Odin's." he saluted. "Of course, I was a good friend of Loki's before he turned pro-human and his hair changed.....blue."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 am

Whisper glared at him. "Yes well, my sister and I are Generals. And actually, we have found serenity here." She gestured to the room, which oddly looked very 1800s. She smiled sweetly. "It is very nice that you have connections with the King and Loki. He is dead though, and no longer should concern the living." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 am

Wind glared at her sister.
"Really, Whisper, leave the man be," she snapped. "He came to bring us good news. This is need to celebrate!" For a quiet girl, she sure loved celebrations.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 am

Elias snickered. "I know, right? Why the hell are you losers generals?"
He leaned against the wall. "I sometimes think Odin is too nice, so he pities young broads like you. Maybe that is why Maori's the queen."
He blinked at Wind. "Well...she's alright."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 am

Wind's jaw dropped. She had just defended him and he had insulted she and her twin.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:31 am

Whisper's eyes flashed, and suddenly she was at her feet, hand clenched at her sides, eyes burning. "Honestly, if you were alone in the world, if you had actually seen how horrid life can be, then you would think there was nothing to celebrate either." She said, loosening her muscles. "But I always celebrate if sister does." She said, blinking at her twin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 am

OOC:He said Wind was alright. D:

"'xcuse me, Miss. I don't believe we've met. How do you know about my life or past?" he murmured, activating his wings to scratch the tip of one. They were purple and transparent, like glass. The violet tint was the only thing assuring they were there, plus the shine.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 am

Whisper looked at him admiringly like he was a painting hung on the cold wall of a museum. Yet the fire did not leave her violent black eyes. "We haven't. Yet I'm sure Odin has taken a liking to you for some reason or another. But I am Whisper Sky, and this is my sister Wind Sky." She introduced, curtsying. Her old timey boots clacked on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next