After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

+2
Sleepy
Annabelle
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. Empty Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 8:53 am

Liz snuck into the infirmary while everyone else was gone. She stared at Loki for a while before taking hold of his hand. "I missed you my sweet prince."

OOC:; Fuhckin bleh :P
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Sleepy Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 am

The baby shadow walked up, sucking it's thumb/claw. It's head cocked at the sight of the stranger.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:00 am

Liz smiled sickly at it and disappeared with Loki's body.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 am

OOC: *sigh* here we go again :P

Adrian had been on her way back to the infirmary to put new bandages over her stitched up wounds and to see Loki again. When she walked in, the first thing she saw was the baby shadow standing there. "What's wrong?" She asked it before turning to see what it was looking at. And, of course, where Loki had been lying was empty. "What the...?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 11, 2011 9:05 am

It looked at her, scared. The shadow ran towards where Adrian was. It leaped into her arms, scared at the sight of them disappearing.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:09 am

Skylar walked in. She took the baby shadow from Adrian. "Where's Loki?" she asked aloud.

--

Meanwhile in Shadow Fortress... (look up meanwhile in Canada)

Liz had Loki laying in a cot in the King's throne room. "Can you do anything to help him?" she begged.

(Jay gets to post as Shadow King. I gave you purpose jay :D)
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 9:10 am

She immediately grabbed onto the baby shadow and held it close before turning to Skylar. "I don't know.. I guess you don't know either?" She asked, concern coating every word.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 9:14 am

Sorren followed Adrian, and was surprised. "What happened here? Where's the unconscious guy?"

~

The Shadow King frowned. "Get this traitor out of my face." he yelled. "NOW!"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:16 am

Skylar shrugged. "No clue. The only person I can think of to take him is Liz but I killed her."

--

Liz wouldn't give up. "Please! Maybe if you dose him with the shadow orb again he'll obey completely!" she compromised.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 am

Anger blazed inside of Adrian at the mention of Liz. "Well if it wasn't her, then who else would have been able to come in here and leave without being seen?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:21 am

Skylar began to piece together. "Wait... If the Shadow King could bring back Luna and Lance... Couldn't he bring back Liz as well? Then she could come back and take Loki."

(TOO MANY L NAMES!)
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 9:23 am

The shadow king roared. "If he isn't out of my kingdom in one minute, you'll both be dead."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 am

Liz gave him a defiant look. "I refuse my Lord. I love Loki. I'd do anything for him. Please help him!"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 am

"Oh that bitch better not be back!" She shouted by accident. That was supposed to stay in her mind. "Sorry.." She said, blushing. "But why would he bring her back?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 am

"Well... She was technically loyal to him. Why not bring a loyal subject back if you have the power?" Skylar told her.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 9:29 am

But the Shadow King sighed. "Forty seconds..."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 am

"Yeah..." She closed her eyes for a minutes and took a deep breath. "She better not show her face around here again.."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 am

"Please! I'll do anything! Give me some more shadows and I'll kill all of the Rebel Survivors without dying!" Liz was ready to do anything.

--

Skylar sighed. "Looks like it is already too late."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 9:35 am

"Because that worked so well last time." he retorted. "30 seconds."

~

Sorren was confused. "Who's Liz?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 am

"I don't know exactly who she is, but she works for the Shadow King. Last time she was here, she disappeared with Loki like this time. Apparently, she's his ex." She grumbled.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:38 am

Skylar looked over at him and remembered. "In other words, she's a stupid bitch that has too much free time."

--

Liz sighed. "I'm sorry but I'm not leaving until you help Loki. Kill me all you want."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 9:42 am

"Ah, but I'll kill him too. In twenty seconds." he answered.

OOC:You better not kill Loki D:<
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 am

OOC: Read my PM D:<

IC: Liz thought a moment. Then we'd be together forever. No Adrian to steal him away from me. She stared the Shadow King in the eye. "You made it so Lance and Luna were completely loyal to you. Why can't you do the same for Loki? Wouldn't he also have the power to kill the rebels since they know him better?" She was putting up a good argument.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 9:51 am

"Exactly." Adrian said, agreeing with Skylar.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 9:55 am

"NO!" the shadow king shouted. "I hate this kid! 10 seconds!
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next