After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Continuation of Lance going out where stuff happened and OH GOD LUNA IS INJURED.....this happens to much.....stupid half-blood Loki, OH SHOOT, gave away the end of the topic. Sorry ;D. Not that you'd care o3o' Anyhow, I am just gonna go. BYE! :D

2 posters

Go down

Continuation of Lance going out where stuff happened and OH GOD LUNA IS INJURED.....this happens to much.....stupid half-blood Loki, OH SHOOT, gave away the end of the topic. Sorry ;D. Not that you'd care o3o' Anyhow, I am just gonna go. BYE! :D Empty Continuation of Lance going out where stuff happened and OH GOD LUNA IS INJURED.....this happens to much.....stupid half-blood Loki, OH SHOOT, gave away the end of the topic. Sorry ;D. Not that you'd care o3o' Anyhow, I am just gonna go. BYE! :D

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 am

Lance laid Luna down on the couch and yelled. "Somebody! Help!" he needed bandages.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Continuation of Lance going out where stuff happened and OH GOD LUNA IS INJURED.....this happens to much.....stupid half-blood Loki, OH SHOOT, gave away the end of the topic. Sorry ;D. Not that you'd care o3o' Anyhow, I am just gonna go. BYE! :D Empty Re: Continuation of Lance going out where stuff happened and OH GOD LUNA IS INJURED.....this happens to much.....stupid half-blood Loki, OH SHOOT, gave away the end of the topic. Sorry ;D. Not that you'd care o3o' Anyhow, I am just gonna go. BYE! :D

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 am

Luna groaned. "Jeez Lance. It's just a stomach wound. Don't wake everyone up." she sighed. She still had the shruiken in her hand. Luna held it up and looked at it. "Nice detail on it."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Continuation of Lance going out where stuff happened and OH GOD LUNA IS INJURED.....this happens to much.....stupid half-blood Loki, OH SHOOT, gave away the end of the topic. Sorry ;D. Not that you'd care o3o' Anyhow, I am just gonna go. BYE! :D Empty Re: Continuation of Lance going out where stuff happened and OH GOD LUNA IS INJURED.....this happens to much.....stupid half-blood Loki, OH SHOOT, gave away the end of the topic. Sorry ;D. Not that you'd care o3o' Anyhow, I am just gonna go. BYE! :D

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:46 am

Lance looked down at her. "Do you hear yourself. This stomach wound will most likely kill you if not treated."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 am

Luna waved him off. "It doesn't matter. I've almost died so many times I'm used to the pain. Just go get me a needle and heavy duty thread. I've been practicing."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 am

"Umm..." Lance ran over to the Infirmary and got a needle and thread. "What do you mean you've died so many times?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 am

"I said almost died." Luna told him. "And you remember back when I told you the men used to try things with me..." she stopped talking and started sewing up her wound.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:01 am

Lance didn't say anything, just nodded. "i hope you know what you are doing."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 am

Luna nodded. "I'm pretty sure I'm doing this right." she finished up and the blood stopped. "See. There. Problem solved." she smiled at him.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 am

Lance smiled back. "That is a relief." he then stared out the window. "We have another enemy on our hands.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:05 am

"I know." Luna replied. "I'm sorry I got myself hurt again. But I didn't want him to hurt you."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:08 am

"It is okay." Lance answered. "I was the one who dragged you out there."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:09 am

"No. I came willingly. You were doing your own thing. I'm just a creepy stalker." Luna told him.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 am

"Stalker of her boyfriend? Is that possible?" Lance joked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 am

"I'm pretty sure I saw something like that on the TV. But the woman was afraid her husband was cheating."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 am

"With who? Danielle? Lily? Emmy? Nah. I don't think you would do that. Or at least the way things are going, you wouldn't do that until I die."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:17 am

"And even then I would be reluctant." Lance replied. "I have loved you and only you for some time."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 am

Luna blushed. "But I'd love it if you moved on. I always want you to be happy."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 am

Lance paused, before saying. "I am glad you are looking out for me." he grinned, kissing her on the cheek.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 am

Luna blinked before smiling. "And tonight you didn't want me to follow you."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down