After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Injured and Alone

4 posters

Go down

Injured and Alone Empty Injured and Alone

Post by Roger Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Roger had been wandering around the area when he found an infirmary-type place, with shattered windows, so he could climb right in. He searched quietly around, wincing every time he put weight of his left leg. There was a long, oozing slash mark on it, from something that had attacked Roger while sleeping. The wound was bleeding blood and making him weak.
Roger
Roger

Back to top Go down

Injured and Alone Empty Re: Injured and Alone

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:40 am

Adrian was already sitting in the infirmary, tending to her wounded shoulder which was finally starting to get better. When she heard Roger climb through the window, she jumped up with her sword ready, but relaxed when she saw who it was. "Are you okay?" She asked when she saw his leg.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 am

Roger jumped, dropping his dagger. He picked it up, noticing someone else. "Is this the survivor's base?" he asked quietly. "And I'm fine," he snapped, unable to control his tone.
Roger
Roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:29 am

Bella peeked in through the doorway. "Hey Adrian, I heard something outside do you thin-" She stopped mid sentence, her heavily lashed hazel doe-eyes looking up at Roger. "Who is he!" The blond screamed, her ginormous gray hound, Hilly, coming to inspect, and giving a ferocious growl at the newest addition to the Rebels.

Last edited by Lily~Bella on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:31 am

Adrian glanced at Bella. "I'm not sure yet. But we don't want to scare him away," She said with a slight laugh at Hilly before looking back at Roger. "Yes, this is the Walmart gang. Welcome!"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:34 am

Bella cowered behind Adrian. She looked like a frightened deer, caught in the head-lights, her freckles dancing across her cheeks as she shut her mouth. Hilly seemed to get Adrian's warning, and resulted in sniffing the air around Roger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 am

Roger was startled by the sudden appearance. He stood statue still as the huge dog sniffed the dank air around the boy. "Hey, no need to kill me," he growled through clenched teeth. "I'm not hurting anyone, am I?"
Roger
Roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:48 am

Reuben walked in. "I remember you!" He said. He made a feeble attempt to wave his dead arm.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 am

Roger did indeed know Reuben, from the Observatory. "As do I you. Can someone get this dog away from me? I don't want to hurt it.." Roger flashed a glance at Bella.
Roger
Roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down