After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Lily skipping through sunflower fields :D Hahhaa, no jaykay :3

2 posters

Go down

Lily skipping through sunflower fields :D Hahhaa, no jaykay :3 Empty Lily skipping through sunflower fields :D Hahhaa, no jaykay :3

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:50 am

Lily sat silently under a tree, her bow and arrow pointed perfectly at a fluffy bunny hiding in the underbrush. The blacker-than-night haired girl smiled. It was all too easy. She let go of her bow, but heard something behind her at the last second, sending the arrow whizzing past the bunny, and scaring her dinner far out of reach. "Damnit." She hissed, turning around to see who had cause her misfortune.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Lily skipping through sunflower fields :D Hahhaa, no jaykay :3 Empty Re: Lily skipping through sunflower fields :D Hahhaa, no jaykay :3

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:03 am

A lightly laughing Loki (lol, three l's) appeared, holding a plate of roasted fish. "And why would you want that?" he asked, giving it to her. "I got that stove in aisle five working. I should be able to cook decently now. Try it."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lily skipping through sunflower fields :D Hahhaa, no jaykay :3 Empty Re: Lily skipping through sunflower fields :D Hahhaa, no jaykay :3

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:06 am

Lily smiled besides herself. "Is it coincidence that you just so happen to magically appear when I just missed my dinner, with a plate of food?" She laughed, a sound that you would have never though came from Lily. It was light, and joyous, and pretty. She picked up a piece of fish and looked at it, then took a bite, crunching into the delicious food. "That's really good." She said, whipping crumbs from her lips. "Did I ever tell you that I can cook.. well?" Lily asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 am

Loki laughed. "Not yet." he said, leaning against the base of the trunk. "The other's seemed to enjoy it."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:28 am

Lily stood in front of him, bruised eyes looking down, covered by heavy black lashed. A cold wind blew, causing her hair to fly into her face. She tucked it back. "Did you know Loki.. my hair wasn't always black?" She asked, looking up at him, her porcelain cheeks flushed from the cold. She lacked a jacket, but had on her usual get up. Dark wash jeans, black shirt, no shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:37 am

"Err, no." he answered awkwardly. He had his hands in his bleach white jacket.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:41 am

OOC: Ohhh, so you're gonna let her freeze. I see how it is XD

Lily shivered, inwardly and outwardly. She didn't really share anything. With anyone. But Loki, well, Loki was different. "I use to have the blondest hair. Corn silk color, naturally. And bright green eyes. I don't know what happened to them. I- they disappeared I guess when..." She stopped. Loki didn't care about her pity party. In her mind, no one had ever cared about her. She looked away, and wrapped her arms around her cold frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:43 am

OOC:I don't want to flirt .A.

Loki nodded, taking in the story. "You must be cold." he said suddenly, taking off the jacket, and giving it to her. He then stopped himself. "Oh god, I can't be doing this."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:45 am

Lily looked at him. "Doing what?" She asked, completely confused. Her hands stayed wrapped around her hips. She didn't take his jacket. It didn't seem right.

OOC: Comeon Kisa... make a scandal. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 am

OOC:Neva! >:C

"This!" Loki snapped, pacing back and forth. "I need to go see Adrian.." he started to walk off.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 am

Lily snapped. "What is your problem!" She hissed, running up to him and yanking his shoulder back. "Honestly! It's always Adrian this and Adrian that! Can you keep yourself from her for one moment?! I know you're her boyfriend, but that doesn't mean you have to act like she's like your life support!" She spat, her eyes saddening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I never mention her to you!" he shouted back, before stopping. "Sorry.." he muttered, and walked off.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:02 am

"Yes you did!" She screamed at him. Closing her eyes and turning around, she didn't even notice the tears until they rolled unto her shirt. She looked at herself. Pathetic. She thought, whipping them angrily away and walking off to get her bow. She yanked angrily as her hair flew into her face, tugging a few strands out. Lily didn't notice, but the hairs wrapped around her fingers, were blond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 am

Loki stopped storming away, before sighing, and turning around. "Look, I'm sorry." he sighed.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 am

Lily looked at him. "Yeah, me too." She frowned, rubbing at her red eyes. "Look Loki. I guess you could say that I was jealous of Adrian. I mean, the way you talk about her, the way you look at her, and the way you treat her.. it reminds me of someone." She said, not meeting his blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 am

Loki said nothing, sitting on a log. "And who exactly is that?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 am

"Someone who died before the Apocalypse." She said, sitting on the log, half foot inbetween her and Loki. "His name was Blake, and he was my first love." She untucked her black hair, letting the silky curtain fall over her face, so Loki wouldn't see her tears. "He was kil-... killed," Her voice faltered. "in a car accident." She said, her hands coming to her shadowed face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 am

Loki knelt down next to her, and put an arm over her shoulder. "I'm so sorry.." he whispered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:23 am

Lily's shoulders wrenched. "He was way to old for me anyways. My dad hated him. My mom never knew him. I guess it was better for him to die before the Apocalypse anyways." She sobbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:25 am

"No one deserves to die." Loki answered. "If you loved him, that's what mattered."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 am

Lily closed her eyes, and sighed. "I loved him more than you could imagine." She said. "It's just.. you remind me of him. You even look like him. " She opened her eyes, and looked at him, her red ringed violet eyes searching his blue ones. "It's uncanny how much you too are alike." Her voice faltered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am

Loki hesitated. "I see." he responded. He then got up, outstretching his hand. "Come on, it's getting dark. Let's return to the WalMart."

OOC:I AM HIM!
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 am

OOC: Wuhtttt?

Lily took his hand, and sighed. The girl upturned her face, and smiled at Loki, her side smirk, that warmed hearts and chilled them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down