After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Revisitations

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Revisitations - Page 2 Empty Re: Revisitations

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:53 am

Skylar felt her eye twitch at Alyss's wink. "Don't you even think about it." she pushed Reuben's sword out of her way and walked closer. "And don't bring up empty threats if you are just going to say you are lying."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 am

"Who said I was lying." She said, circling Skylar until she was in between her and Reuben. Then she backed up. "It's not like I would do anything to hurt him." She purred, brushing her hand through Reuben's hair. "He's to cute." Her black eyes shot sparks at Skylar.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 am

Reuben smacked her hand away. He walked back towards Skylar.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 am

Skylar smirked. "It's a good thing he's faithful then isn't it bitch?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 am

"It's not like humans are anything more than play things." She purred. "You'll soon realize that you are too different, and you'll seperate, despite the heart ache. Then you'll find yourself wishing one of you hadn't left the other, but by then it will be too late and you'd have moved on." Alyss said, pretending to yawn. "Humans are to emotional, too attached, and too replaceable." She smiled. "And if you do stay together, one of you will die eventually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 am

Skylar knew she was right but she shrugged. "It doesn't matter. The future is nothing but an unknown specimen and the past is just a story. If we leave each other fine. No big deal. If we don't and one of us dies that's okay too. Because everything. And I mean everything has an expiration date."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 am

Reuben winced a little bit but ignored it.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 am

Alyss frowned. "You sound like you don't care if you lose each other." She smiled, and twisted her hands, forming a life size shadow. The shadows took on color, and shape and suddenly she looked strikingly familiar. Silver hair and purple eyes, and a mute little smile.

OOC: Oh, I know this was really bitchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:35 am

"You..." His rage boiled inside of him before he shook his head. "That was all in the past... I love Skylar and no one else."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 am

Skylar looked at him. She remembered the girl that went to Lance's house the one day. "Amethyst..." she whispered. She looked at Reuben, her face showed some hurt until she wiped it clean of no emotion.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:38 am

"She was a pretty little number wasn't she?" Alyss said, putting her hands on the fake Amethyst shoulders. "Well, if you say so." She said, sticking her hand through the middle of the creation, then pulling it out. The girl disappeared in a plume of silver glittery darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:40 am

Reuben looked away. "Say... Shadow... Have you ever lost something of value?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 am

"Me?" Alyss looked at him. "Well, I lost my mother. I don't really know if she's dead or not, but that doesn't really matter. I lost my virginity, but that was really given away freely." She said sarcastically, putting her hands on her hips.

OOC: She kidding guys, she's a virgin despite your thoughts e.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 am

"That is the worst feeling in the world." He said, ignoring the virgin comment. "And what got to your mother?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 am

"My new family." She said, a fake shadow suddenly wrapping around her leg. She stroked it. "The shadows. They came for me, knock good ol' Momma out could, then brought me to Father." She said, smiling, the canines of her smile pointing on the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 am

Skylar stayed quite. She had her mind wrapped around Amethyst. She had a feeling to ask Reuben more about her, since she knew nothing.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 am

"So you watched your mother die and didn't do anything about it? You know that the Shadow King cares nothing for you. He is using you as a pawn." He said, advancing.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

Alyss giggled, waggling her finger at Reuben. "She didn't die, silly. She was asleep. And I don't need any fucking love from the Shadow King." She hissed. "He gave me this." She motioned to the shadows wrapped around her legs. "And eternal youth." SHe smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 am

"Until you die." Skylar coughed. "'Whoever said that immortality meant never dying.'" Skylar quoted.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 am

"You care more about your looks than the best things in life..." He said with manicial laughter.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 am

"I don't care about my looks." She spat. "Their an upside. I care about things you stupid humans don't. Just because I'm a half-blood doesn't mean that I'm cold blooded, or that I want to kill everything." She hissed, baring her pointed fangs. "And I was gesturing to my shadows, asshole. Their more family than my mother ever was." Alyss felt like hitting them, both of them, hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 am

"Well your little shadows have no emotion. They are brainless killers. They only listen to you because you are one of them. They can't love. Or be family. They only kill." Skylar growled. "And you know what? Shut up about humans. Because guess what Little Miss Beauty Queen. You used to be one of us."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 am

Baby flashed across his mind but he ignored it. He stood straight and close to Skylar, wishing his dead arm would revive so he could feel her warmth.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 am

"So? I decided to give my life to a better cause, Little Miss Sloppy Seconds." She giggled, covering her mouth. "You might want to check your Shadow Theory, because your boy toy actually has a pet one, in which he's names Baby, and he tried to raise as a pet. If you think that Shadows cannot be family, then maybe you should get rid of that little chap." Alyss smiled, petting the shadows curled tightly around her long legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am

"Baby wasn't raised by ruthless killers. He has always been against what is evil." He retorted.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum