After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Brrrrrr it's cold ;3;

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brrrrrr it's cold ;3; Empty Brrrrrr it's cold ;3;

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:44 am

Bella shuffled noiselessly down the dirt road, holding an over-sized jacket around her tightly. Thoughts ran through her head as she walked slowly. The boy could be dead by now. The shadows outnumbered him greatly, and all Bella had done was run. She felt horrible. She hadn't even caught his name, yet he had been so kind to her, almost like he had known her before she showed up. But I didn't even slightly recognize him. Her hair ruffled as a wind blew, and she closed her eyes. Even through the thick jacket, it's cool breeze chilled her to the bone. She sighed.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Brrrrrr it's cold ;3; Empty Re: Brrrrrr it's cold ;3;

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 am

Alexander idly sat around while his partner-in-crime danced around the barren wasteland, looking for she liked to call "treasure", what he thought of as useless shiny objects. He had nothing to do but rub his arms, he usually wasn't affected much by the weather, but damn it was cold.
"Never asked you to come, you know~ Oh!" She had found something, getting on her knees, she began a slow and dainty dig.
"Believe me, I know so..." He muttered and looked around, seeing a small bodied young girl with a strangely bulky top on.
As Alyssa was distracted, he took the liberty to approach her. It had been such a long time since he'd seen her. "You know, you turn up in the oddest of places."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 am

A voice spoke behind her, and Bella knew it would be backed-up by a tall handsome figure with striking green eyes. She jumped a bit, then turned around to face him. He was a head and a little more taller than her. "Or maybe I always turn up in the right places." She said, lifting one eyebrow. Her eyes went to his wind burnt arms. "Here, it doesn't belong to me." She said, starting to shrug of his coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:09 am

Alex shifted around, not knowing exactly how to reply."As long as there's no need to run off, you can wear it." Alex held his hand up. "I'm not exactly the right person to be around."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:11 am

Bella muttered a small thank you and shrugged the jacket back on. "What's that suppose to mean?" She asked, pulling her waist length hair out from under his jacket, and allowing her bangs to fall into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:21 am

I'm a vampire. o3o
"I could kill you right now if I wanted too." Alex replied, lifting her chin up lightly, trying to see through her curtain of bangs. "And rightfully, I should."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 am

Bella looked back, her hazel eyes burning through her usually scared self, and returning viciously. "Then why don't you?" She asked simply, not letting her knees give in as they turned to jello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 am

Alex stuck his hands in his pockets, a spark of fire in his green gaze. "I nearly have before." He replied lowly, "I can't be sure why I changed my mind."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 am

"I don't either." She said, her voice hushed. Bella tugged at a piece of hair in the wrong place, and tucked it behind her ear. Usually, when she was nervous, she played with her locks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 am

Alexander slit his eyes. "You know what I am, don't you?" he asked, "Or what.. you people label me as."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 am

Bella smiled with her teeth locked firmly together, and looked up with sparkling eyes. "A gentlemen?" She asked, knowing it wasn't the right answer.

OOC: I mke Bela tektk wiff Alx jckt lollololl!!!1!!!one!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 am

ooc: Ohsnaplol.
Alexx: OHHELLNAWWW DDD8 lololol

bic:
Alexander couldn't help but smile and brush the hair out of her eyes. "I know for a fact you know the right answer."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 am

Bella felt like her skin was burning off, she was blushing so bad. "Well, you don't live at the Rebel Base, and you didn't get eaten by the shadows, yet it was inevitable. And I only seem to find you as the sun goes down." She said, sighing. "You're a half-blood... aren't you?" Her voice cracked a bit, and her eyes lost their sparkle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 am

Alex traced his hand down and laid a firm grip on her shoulder. "Are you so sure about that?" He looked sternly at her.

Somewhere in the background, Alyssa was getting frustrated.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 am

Bella looked away from his intense green eyes. "That's the thing. I don't know if you are or not. You'd have to trust me enough to tell me." Why was she doing this with this boy that she didn't even know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:59 am

"How can I trust you? I don't even know your name." Alexander replied simply. "You're just the strange girl I keep running into."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 am

"Yet you risk your life to protect me from shadows, give me your jacket, and trust me enough to let me take you to my base." Bella said. "If you really want to know, my name is Bella Crooks." She said, extending a hand to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 am

Alexander said nothing as he took her by the hand, starting to shake it, but instead bowed lightly and kissed the top gently, like the true gentlemen that he was. "Bella." he repeated softly, "It's a pleasure to finally know your name. I am known as Alexander Rhodes, or you may simply call me Alex." He stood back up straight and released his grip on her. "And while you do make me sound like quite the hero, those were no risk to me, I was simply worried about you and how many people do you take to your base? And what do I have to be afraid of when it's simply a cluster of a few humans, why did you trust me?
"... And of course, you seem to get cold easily."
He couldn't resist adding that on.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:19 am

As if God was mocking her, Bella chilled and shivered, her cheeks burning as he kissed her hands. She smiled a sweet smile. "It's very nice to meet you Alex. I've never really taken anyone to the Base." She said. "And we have many humans ready to fight. We even have a half-blood on our side." Bella didn't know why she was telling Alex these things, but she felt like she had too. "I certainly don't know why I trusted you. Maybe it was a leap of faith. I rarely take them. Rarely. But when I do, their very spontaneous." She said, matter-of-factly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 am

Alex smiled back; He noted in the back of his head that it was amazing how red a young women could get in such weather. "Another half-blood?" He caught off guard and looked genuinely shocked. "Who? And how many humans?"
He shoved his hands back in his pockets, "I don't know to call you stupid for your to take that chance, or to simply admire you... You spontaneous choice didn't have very good timing."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 am

"I don't think that you will hurt me." She answered simply, placing an gentle hand on his fore arm, the cool fingers gripping lightly, and looking him dead in the eyes. "Loki. He's been there for awhile. And about nine humans. Although I haven't seen Lily in awhile..." She trailed off. "Maybe we should call it dumb luck." Bella smiled, her eye lashes brushing the bottoms of her eye brows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 am

"But I have before." He replied softly, nearly flinching from her touch. He was used to making close contact with others on a whim, but no one ever bothered to be even near him. Alexander looked away, he had never heard of this Loki, and that was surely a number more then he expected. "Perhaps, though I don't know why you would consider yourself lucky to have met me." He broke away and and shifted his green gaze elsewhere, to bad there was nothing else to look at in a barren wasteland.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:12 am

Bella tucked a ray of sunlight behind her ear. (Its her hair AH DUH XD). "Yes, but the way you treat me is different. Even some of the humans aren't as kind to me at the Base. You're different. And I like it. That's why I consider myself lucky." She said. "Besides, I might have froze to death." Her hazel eyes had their sparkle back, and the freckles on her nose danced in amusement. She didn't approach him, only wrapped her small hands around her small hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:29 am

(Holy! xD)
Alex smiled, he nearly laughed a little. "I'm sorry, you sound like one of the loneliest girls in the world. (Song Reference! :'D *shot* omg. u hrd eet? tis good. xD) I may be different from most you know, but I'm still a monster. Only half-a-heart. Like I said eariler..." He sighed. "Yeah, I couldn't let that happen, could I?" He turned back around to look at her.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:39 am

Bella looked at him with the saddest expression she could muster. "I'm very sad that your heart is not whole, but neither is mine, or anyone else on this Earth's. But I believe that you may be a monster to yourself, but me, your just hurting from something in the past that still haunts you. Just ask yourself who's opinion matters to you more." She said, untucking her golden locks, and looking at her shuffling feet. "Everyone has something there not proud of. Everyone. But that doesn't make you a monster, it only makes you human." Her feet looked pigeon toed, and suddenly she looked as though the wind itself would blow her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum