After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Brrrrrr it's cold ;3;

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brrrrrr it's cold ;3; - Page 2 Empty Re: Brrrrrr it's cold ;3;

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am

Alex exhaled and stared up at the sky. He had to admit, her concern for him was indeed touching, but he didn't think that she understood. "No, I've been this way for as long as I remember. I've killed before, and not for reasons, but on meer whims. I lost my humanity long ago. When it comes down to it, a monster is all I am, another creature lurking in the dark; One you should be running from."
He turned his attention back to her. "I think it's about time you went to your 'base'. It wouldn't be a good idea to see each other again..."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 am

Bella looked at him, and this time, didn't hesitate to grab his arms, and she did so, as tightly as her small hands could. "Then why haven't you killed me yet?! You act as though you are this big monster, and maybe you once were, but that's not how I see you. I could help you find your humanity. It's not a lost cause. Standing here alive is proof of it, you just can't see that yet. But you will, if you'd only let me help you find it." She pleaded, her eyes saddening more and more.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:20 am

"Taking pity on you doesn't make me any different." He answered her, nearly losing his voice. "I don't know why I choose too, nor do I understand why on earth you care so much for me when all I have given you is simple courtesy. No I don't see, I think you're simply seeing things."
Alexander looked away, fighting the urge to pull his body away from hers. "I don't need your help. I don't want it. Everything I've done up to this point has made me strong, it's made me who I am..."
He paused a few moments to collect his thoughts. Alex took in a deep breath. "You did bring your handgun, didn't you?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:32 am

Bella looked at him. "It would be a waste to let you wallow in your self-pity, thinking you're a monster, when the reality of the sistuation is that you are far to kind to be one." She let his arms go angrily. "No I left it at home. There's not much on the street, yet your friend has seemed to collect a multitude of things." The girl said, referring to Lyssa. "But I really doesn't see why it matters, if you want to kill me, so be it. I wouldn't be able to hurt you with a few bullets." She huffed, her warm breath looking like steam in the oddly frosty air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 am

"You know for such a fragile looking porcelain doll, you do have quite the spirit in you." He said simply, sighing deeply. He wasn't one to react harshly. If she had brought it with her, it would mean she would have a means of protection, and him some peace of mind if he walked away from her at the moment. "I- mm.." He looked at her, "You're not going to give in to reason, are you?"

As if on cue, Lyssa sprang a shiny orb out of the ground. "Yes~!"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 am

Bella smiled triumphantly. "Mostly, people have more room to bottle up their emotions. I have none." Explained Bella. "You know, I already have given in to reason. I was always on the same side with reason. It is you," With one cold finger she poked his chest, "who is on the opposing side. Perhaps you should consider changing teams?" Smiling persuasivly the girl ended her comeback, yet she knew he would never do such a thing. Bella looked at Lyssa. Who was she anyways?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Alexander scoffed. "Clearly." he commented, "I still say your reasoning is wrong, but say with you like.." He grabbed her hand and lowered it away from him gently.
"Even if that idea seemed appealing to me, I don't believe it's an option, nor do I believe I would fit in."

Lyssa danced over, "Alex~ Got what we came for, we can go now- oh.." she eyes Bella. "And who is this?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Bella looked at Lyssa with envy. Obviosuly she and Alex were a pair. They just looked pairish. She smiled grimly at Lyssa. "I'm the girl who would be leaving you two now." Her eyes gave away her hurt, but she turned quickly on her heel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Lyssa tilted her head at her, her finger on her lips as if she were in though. "Hm, why are you even near her? Oh~, Should I take care of her for you? Save us trouble some trouble in the future." She smiled, pulling out one of her blades, she took a step after her, about to strike the back of her head.
"No. It won't be necessary." Alex grabbed her arm, releasing it only when she got the message. "Go back to our place, I'll take care of it." Lyssa simply shrugged and glanced at Bella, giving her a sweet smile before disappearing.
Alex said nothing for a few moments. "You can keep the jacket."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Bella looked at him. "Who was she?" She ignored his offer, taking off the jacket, and instantly rising chill bumps. "If you insist that we don't meet again, it would be unfair for me to keep it." She said, handing it over saddly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 pm

"Alyssa. A long time friend of mine." He answered in matter-of-factly tone, taking the jacket out of her hands, he didn't bother to put it on and held it in his. "Well then, I hope you return home safely; It was nice knowing you, Bella." He dipped slightly and looked her in the eyes for no more then a moment before disappearing into the night.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Bella sniffled. It wasn't fair. She had meet a perfectly nice boy, and they seemed to get along, and then, poof he was gone. She shuffled her feet a bit, rubbing her bare arms, and wishing she hadn't been so bitchy and given Alex back the only piece of him she could keep. And suddenly, she realized that now, since the Apocalypse, that her dreams would start turning into nightmares. Just as they had done tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum