After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Miss Too Cool for School. (Dew)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Miss Too Cool for School. (Dew) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Too Cool for School. (Dew)

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 am

Alyss took a tentative step into the moonlight, her stilettos moving silently. She waved a few fingers. "Hello Odin, Milo, girl." She sneered at Capucine. "I see we've taken a hostage?"
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Miss Too Cool for School. (Dew) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Too Cool for School. (Dew)

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:45 am

"I am planning on torturing him, then killing him." Odin reported. "I've had no fun today.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:46 am

Ooc: Guys!!! Please I hate being left outD:
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 am

OOC:Then post one last time before leaving. Honestly, what I am saying now has nothing to do with Cappy.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 am

"Can I help?." She said smiling a devious smile and pulling out a Swiss Army pocket knife. "But I'm sure you have a better device?" Alyss said, cocking one eyebrow.

Last edited by Lily~Bella~Alyss on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 am

OOC:He said he'd torture him. ._.;

Odin pulled a flask. "Internal acid?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:55 am

Ooc: Nah it's fine, actually I'll let you guys have the topic.

Rolling her eyes Cappy backed away from the boy. "Do what ever you want. I'm going back to base." She said stiffly. Quickly she transported away and jut as quickly as she had come in the first place.
[Out]
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 am

OOC: Awwww D:

Alyss looked at Odin. "Sounds like fun to me." She said, her eyescold and her smile venomous. She grabbed Milo's chin. "Such a shame. He was a cute boy." Alyss said, planting a red hot kiss on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 am

Odin sighed, and poured the liquid all over his chest, staining his shirt. "Now. I'll go through what this acid does." he murmured. "It will seep through your skin, and damage you internally. If too much is poured on you, I could completely destroy an organ."
He grinned. "Now. You will start feeling pain any moment now.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:17 am

Milo started thrashing around. He managed to release Odins grip, rip off his shirt (XD) and take out his sword. He flinched every once in a while because the acid had started to seep through.

OOC: I hope that wasn't a bit godmodish...
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 am

Odin blinked. "Frankly, I didn't need a hold on you." he said, yawning. He then took a small throwing knife and threw it at him, digging it through his arm. "Stay, boy."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 am

Milo fell to the ground, but holding on to his sword. He slowly stood back up. "Never." He swung his sword at Odin, really hoping to do some damage.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 am

Odin disappeared, and reappeared next to him. "Stop moving. The acid might kill you if you guide it on paths it should have never went." he explained. "Like, rather then going down your oesophagus, you could bring it down your trachea and suffocate to death."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 am

Milo breathed deeply. He started to walk a little ways away. "I should have stayed at the Walmart."
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 am

Suddenly, Odin threw a throwing knife on a chain into Milo's shoulder, yanking him back. "GET OVER HERE!Stay still, damnit. You are like a stray puppy."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 am

Milo tried to stay his ground. "How did I end up here?" He whispered to himself.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 am

Alyss pushed the heel of her stiletto into his chest. "Such a cute little stray puppy. Stay boy, stay!" She cooed to Milo, crouching down to pet his head. "Good Milo, good boy!" The girl purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 am

Odin rolled his eyes. "You might as well rape him." he grumbled.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 am

"Fuck off, I get whatever I want, whenever I want. And they always ask for it." Alyss spat, straightening her silky silvery dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 am

"Oh really?" Odin asked, raising an eyebrow. "Whelp, they must either be shadows, or you don't get fucked very often."
Odin shook his head. Why was he talking about this?
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 am

"I could tell you right now, that only half-bloods and humans have been in these panties." Alyss growled, pointed to her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 am

"Oh Really? Then Why have I not yet?" Odin asked, before kneeling down to Milo. "Acid should be unbearable any second now.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 am

Alyss hissed. "Because Mr. I'm Too Good For Alyss, you always bitch at me. She answered, brushing fingers throughout touchable black curls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 am

"Exactly." the half-blood commander murmured crossly, loosening his scarf.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:20 am

"Well you really don't know what you missing." Alyss purred, looking at her metallic stilettoes then back up at Odin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next