After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx Empty Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 am

Muffled screams echoed. Calder blocked the door, eyes narrowed. He had a mask, covering only over his nose. "Are you done killing the human, Odin?" he called, battle axe raised. "Yeah.." a voice answered, as a slice was heard. Seconds later, Odin appeared. "I'm surprised some loners actually live here." he murmured. "Let's continue looking for survivors. The sooner we get down to only the Walmart, the quicker we can destroy them. Calder nodded.

Last edited by Loki~Ari on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx Empty Re: Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:30 am

Luna stood in front of Calder. "You guys get so messy when killing." she stated softly. Her jaw was set. She still heard the screams in her ears.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx Empty Re: Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 am

"Might as well have fun." murmured Odin, eyeing around. He saw a body, but it's chest was rising and falling. "Heh." he grinned, and picked the human up by his collar. "N-no! Please!" he begged, but it was no use. Odin ran one of his duel swords through the human's stomach. "Let him bleed out." he sighed.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:33 am

Luna gulped. "Horrible..." she whispered under her breath. It was barely audible.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:34 am

"Horribly fun!" Odin pointed out. Calder only nodded. He was mainly just a guard, and didn't really kill unless provoked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 am

"Of course." Luna rolled her eyes. She sighed. "Anyway. Can we just get this done and over with? I mean really."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:37 am

Odin rolled his eyes. "Shut up and let me do my job." he snarled, walking up the hall. He peered into each room, Calder walking backwards behind Luna.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 am

Luna frowned. Brutes. she thought. She didn't think the scared survivors that just hid out from the shadows seemed necessary at the moment. They just really needed the Rebel Survivors. Since they've come close to ending the shadow takeover by killing the king.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 am

Calder almost read her mind. "Sorry. We don't want them populating again." he explained. His axe was raised.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:41 am

From down on the pavement outside of the hospital, Melody saw movement happening inside the building. Worried, she entered.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:41 am

Behind a turned over table Lily cowered in fear. Three whole half-bloods, one with the revival shard inside him. She knew she couldn't hide here forever. She'd come to scout out some survivors, and when she'd found them, Odin had been there, killing them one by one and making poor eyes watch brutal scenes. Lily swore she'd never forget the sound of bones breaking.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 am

Slitting throats if injured survivors, Odin continued up the stairs. But Calder blinked, seeing movement behind a table. "You guys go ahead. I think I see someone." he murmured. Odin nodded, and continued walking. Calder hurried towards the table.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 am

Luna sighed and followed Odin. She found the process slow and tedious with just him doing the killings.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 am

Odin frowned. "You could help." he sighed to Luna. Calder looked behind the table. "L-lily!?" he whispered. "What are you doing here?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am

"I could but then you may judge me for my fast and untorturous killings." Luna told him. "And I don't enjoy being judged." she gave him a sick smile.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am

Lily put her hands at her face, thinking her was going to strike at her. "I came to recruit the survivors, seems like your giving them an easier way out though." She said, lowing her hands. "Why do you wear that mask anyways, you look ridiculous." Lily said, bemused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:56 am

"I look fine." murmured Calder. "Lily. You have to leave. Don't make me have to kill you."
Odin smirked. "Oooor, you are too chicken." he challenged, crossing his arms.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 am

Luna rolled her eyes. "I wish Lance were here. He doesn't play childish games like you do."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 am

Melody steadily climbed the stairs, hearing voices growing louder. She had to go slowly, so as not to make a noise or accidentally step on the mutilated bodies of people on the steps.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 am

Lily grimaced at him. "If I deserve to die, then you should have died a long time ago." She hissed. "What stopped you when you saw me anyways, I thought I was just another human." She raised an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 am

"You mean the dude who loves his guns more than you?" Odin asked.

Calder frowned. "You saved my life. I'm returning the favor." he hissed.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 am

"See? This is what I'm talking about." Luna told him. "He doesn't say stupid things like that."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:01 am

Odin sighed. "Or maybe it is the truth." he countered, prodding bodies.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:03 am

Luna sighed. "It may be. He doesn't really talk to me much anymore. Anyway!" she changed the subject. "We have people to kill."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:05 am

"Well I can't leave while you insidious things kill innocent people." She huffed.
"Maybe you don't remember it, but you used to be human too." Lily said, pushing the thoughts of worry to the back of her mind. Calder was probably going to try to kill her. Her knife was placed soundly in her hand behind her back. He swung, she swung.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next