After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx - Page 4 Empty Re: Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 am

Loki stumbled. This is what he gets for leaving the Walmart too much. He collapsed to the ground, still conscious.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx - Page 4 Empty Re: Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 am

Lily sat up, her eyes wide, she fell over on her stomach, her hair growing sticky with her blood. She looked at her hand, her knife still gripped in it, and plunged it into Luna's ankle.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 am

Luna stood. Her footsteps lightly touched the ground. "Maybe I should kill you all. I have the chance. Or I could be like Odin and let you all bleed out." She looked down at Loki. "Sorry Hun. But round two is over between us. You lost once again." her sick smile returned to her face. The knife went into her ankle. She winced a bit but pulled out the knife and threw it across the room. "Attempts are useless." She said. "You have failed once again." she walked away.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 am

Suddenly, a gun shot rang. Lance fired at Lily's leg. "Ugh. Stupid humans." he murmured. "Sorry I'm late, hun. I was taking my gun's virginitydoing another job for the ol' King.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

Lily screamed out in pain as the bullet nestled itself in her leg. "Asshole." She murrmurred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 am

Luna nodded. "It's not a problem. I was close to death but he was incompetent."

Amethyst was hidden away, watching the whole scene. I told you to wait. Now look. He's right in the palm of your hands.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am

Lance flipped over Loki and planted a foot on his chest. "What do we got here?" he snarled. "A rebel half-blood? Don't make me sick!"
He kicked Loki square in the face. Loki let out a sound, as blood littered the floor.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

Luna winced from Lance's tone. "Um... Yeah. He's the one that tried to kill me." she told him. She glared at the ground. "Ready to go or are you not done?" she asked Lance.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

Hearing all the other people, Melody's eyes fluttered open. She was surprised to see so many more others in the room. Grunting, she sat up and moved to lean against the wall, still clutching her side.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 am

Suddenly, Loki shot up and grabbed Luna's hand. Taking his sword, he quickly sliced it off, it falling to the ground with him. "NO!" Lance shouted.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 am

Luna's eyes went brown before the light left them. She actually smiled as she fell back. Death closed her once again. If it weren't for the severed hand she'd look like she was just sleeping.

Amethyst winced as she watched the hand get severed. Yikes...
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

Lance scowled. "YOU BITCH!" he yelled to Loki, putting his gun to his head.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 am

Heavy foot steps were heard and out came Reuben, flinging his sword out infront of him with a yell. Lance's hand fell to the ground. Reuben flicked the blood off of his sword, his eyes were flaring with a wild red light.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 am

Lily screamed as the head rolled towards her, then rested her head on her hands, glad that she could finally relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

OOC: AMES RETURN! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNABELLE!

IC: Annabelle ran up behind him. "Good job Sir." she commented to Reuben.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

Lance collapsed, eyes glassy, face first. Ari walked into the room behind him, eyes showing boredom. "Nice entrance." he murmured, spinning one of his sickles.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

Melody winced as Lance's hand fell to the floor, then Lance himself. They were free, maybe, hopefully. Although she could have sworn there were more of them.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

Annabelle looked over at Ari. "Wasn't it Sir?" she asked. She crouched beside Loki, checking his wounds. "Hm. They did a number on you."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am

Reuben put the blade back into his sheath.
"I always thought of him as my hero." he said with a frown.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

"Only the s-stomach.." answered Loki. "I-i've been through w-worse.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 am

Annabelle nodded. "I'll assess it now." She brought out her sewing stuff and began stitching. Her hands moved fast and soon it was done. "Do you think you can walk if you have help Sir?" Annabelle asked.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 am

Loki nodded. "Don't f-focus on me. L-look at Lily. Melody is b-bad too." he pleaded.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:07 am

Annabelle looked over at Lily. "Yes but we need you to be able to walk. I won't be able to carry anyone. But I can help you walk." She got up and moved to Lily. She started assessing her damage as well.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 am

Loki sat up, and started to get to his feet. He leaned against a wall.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 am

Melody winced again in the corner, closing her eyes for hardly a moment. She kept pressure on her side, not able to do anything about her leg.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next