After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Ginga' gonna' raid >:D

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ginga' gonna' raid >:D Empty Ginga' gonna' raid >:D

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 am

A petite teenage girl walked cautiously down a long winding dirt road. Her hat was loose around her heart shaped face, it's dangling tassels hanging past her shoulder. Yet if you looked at the tassel you could see that something was hanging onto the red tassel. Was that a...? It couldn't be! It was a... A monkey!
However most people was staring at her petite, frail face. She looked just as fragile as fine China, but there was no denying her muscular frame. Or that look of determination in her eye. Yes, this girl had a plan. She knew it was stupid, but it was a plan. The girl took notice to the Wal-Mart growing larger and later into her view. Yes, she was going to raid this store. Rid the store of shadows, and hide out there.
Actually as she grew closer, the idea started to sound brilliant! In fact it seemed a bit practical too. The girl tightened her grip on her coral purple gun and approached. The small monkey was getting excited too and started screeching.
"Nemo! Shush!" She hissed, but the monkey didn't stop. "Nemo shut up! Your going to give us away!" The girl whispered/shouted at the poor monkey, now hiding in the tassel and peeking out through the thick yarn of the tassel. "Get ready." She whispered as she entered the blood splatter parking lot dotted with broken down cars and dead people. Forcing her forest green eyes away from a dead family, She took a deep breath and got ready to raid.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Ginga' gonna' raid >:D Empty Re: Ginga' gonna' raid >:D

Post by Ariana Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:25 am

Heather popped up from behind a car and smiled sword attatched to her built. "Hi. Who are you?" She asked the girl her smile remained in tact as did her friendly voice.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 am

Darren had been standing guard at the door. Actually, more like sitting. As he heard the screeching, he jumped to his feet, whipping out his sword.
"Who are you?" he called.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 am

Ignoring the girl the petite girl walked toward the boy with the sword planted in her grasp. "Strange thing to ask a girl, when one isn't sure who to trust." She smirked her gun tight in her grip. "Who are you?" She finished with a tilt of her head and a small smirk.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 am

"I asked first," Darren snarled. Even if she managed to shoot him, all the people inside would hear the shot and come out.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 am

A boy appeared from the Walmart. "We are the rebel survivors. Last ones in New York, by the sound of it. Closest ones to the shadow King."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 am

The girl shot a glance at the boy, who had snorted. But quite frankly this all was a blur. So many people... So many faces... "How do I know I can trust you?" She asked timidly, a small face peeking out behind the tassel.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 am

"Is that a. . monkey?" Darren asked, subconsciously lowering his sword and taking a few steps forward.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 am

"Because I assume you can't trust shadows. We are your only shot. The race sticks together, after all, if resistance is possible." he said with a grin. "I am Loki Whitefield. That there is Darren."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 am

With a white smile the girl dropped her gun. She looked at the boy now known as Darren. "Um, yes. His name is Nemo." She told him lifting up a frail finger and letting the monkey climb on. However, Nemo was scared and crawled into her sleeve. "I'm Joy by the way." She said fighting the urge to extend a hand. "So tell me Loki and Darren, why are you here?" She asked with a small laugh.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am

"To fight the monsters," Darren shrugged, sheathing his weapon.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

"By monsters, he means shadows." Loki narrowed his eyes. "I told you. We are rebels."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 am

Joy laughed, it was hoarse from the lack of it's use. "Sounds reasonable enough. Well it's good to know that there is people other than myself." She said, feeling a bit awkward. "I think I will be going now." Joy said quietly and backed away slowly.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 am

"Nonsense. Join us." he frowned. "We need as much recruits as we can get."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 am

"Yeah," Darren grinned stupidly. "We could definitely do with more recruits." He rather liked this girl.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 am

"Well..." She started pulling on the faded tassel, trying to think of an excuse. "Fine, but only because I can't think of an excuse not to." She stated with yet another laugh. "So you guys like, live in there? In the Wal-Mart? It sounds like a smart idea! Actually if you didn't hide out here, I would." She said with a soft smirk.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 am

Loki shrugged. "Thank you. Come inside. It is warmer in here." he called, waving his head towards himself.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 am

"If no one's said it... You'd actually be a lot safer in the walmart then out here. No shadows can enter well.. except for the shadow spiders but they don't do us much harm." She informed her. "Oh. I didn't tell you i'm heather."
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Darren smiled warmly at her.
"You know, we still don't know your name," he said.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 am

The girl followed Loki, "Oh, warmth!" She gasped, she had almost forgot about Nemo when... Suddenly a screech sounded from her sleeve, making the girl jump. "Nemo. Good god...." She then turned to Darren. Her eyebrow was raised. " I told you earlier. My name is Joy..." She told him with a small laugh.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 am

"Oh," Darren blushed. "Must have missed it."
What the heck is your problem?! he mentally kicked himself.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 am

Heather walked beside darren "You like her don't you?" she asked.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 am

Joy bursted out laughing, her bones poking out of her skin. "You're kidding me right? I'm right here!" She said between laughs. But slowly stopped. "You are kidding. Right?" She asked staring at Darren with a raised eyebrow.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 am

Darren glared at Heather, then turned to Joy.
"Sure, princess, believe what you will," he teased, hoping the sticky moment would roll smoothly.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 am

"I'm french don't blame me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She tried. She could feel her face heat up from emberassment. "Je n'ai pas dit de chose ne moi blâmez pas ainsi!"
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next