After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^)

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^) Empty Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^)

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 am

When he woke up, Elias found himself in a pitch black room. His hands were bound behind his back, and he was in a corner. "Wha...?" he whispered, trying to think back on what happened.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^) Empty Re: Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^)

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 am

Marti smiled, and flipped on the light. "Awake already?" She asked. "I should hit you harder next time." The feisty red-head smiled, slapping her bat in her hand bad-assly.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^) Empty Re: Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^)

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

Reuben sat by the door. "Baby would have had fun eating you..." he said dreamily.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 am

"Babies can eat who?" Shihong squeaked, standing outside the doorway. "Lolhai.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 am

The light blinded Elias. "You know, I could teleport away." he pointed out. It was a lie, considering he felt like shit, but he could in another hour, maybe.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 am

"Maybe we should feed him to Baby." Marti smiled. "Baby." She corrected Shihong. "He's Reuben's pet shadow."

Beside Elias, Whisper began to move, but was obviously still out. A bruised bump rose above her left eye from were Reuben had punched her and a knot sat smugly on the back of her head, from being dropped by Marti so many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 am

Reuben looked at him. "Then why haven't you done it?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

"Baby? The little bitch shadow I encountered (Paradox)? Shadows can't eat their own blood. It's poison." Elias smirked hollowly. "Everyone knows that."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 am

"So you're a bad guy then..." Shihong whispered to herself, then raised her hand. "I didn't know that!"

Last edited by Taco on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:29 am

"Good. More information I can use." Reuben said to Elias. "Now, should we start our... Aggressive negotiations?" he asked cheerily.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:29 am

"Everyone besides humans!" Marti mused, rolling her silvery eyes.

Suddenly, Whisper shot up, her black eyes wide open. "Wh- where am I?" She hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 am

Elias frowned. "What exactly is there to be negotiated?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 am

"I dunno. I thought this was just for fun." Marti shrugged, with a big, fat smile on her face.

Whisper's eyes caught fire in the dim lighting. "Fun? FUN?! My sister is going to be wondering where I am, my dress is ripped, and I have killer headache, and this is FUN?" She spat. "Come at me, bitch, then we'll see fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 am

"Shut up, Whisper." Elias murmured. "I'd hate to admit it, but we aren't in the best position to be making them angry."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 am

"She can assume that you were at a killer party." he muttered.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 am

Elias' wings suddenly appeared, but one was chipped and still regenerating. He wondered if anyone dragged him for that to happen.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 am

Reuben picked up his sword and twirled it. "I'd suggest putting your wings away."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 am

Elias smirked. "Make me. It's not like I can fly anyhow with 4 inches of the tip cut off."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 am

Marti smiled. "Listen to Reuben." She smiled, weilding her baseball bat. "But seriously, what are we going to do with them?"

Whisper narrowed her eyes. "Let us go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 am

Elias motioned to Whisper. "Listen to her. She's being smart." he murmured, purple glassy wings twitching. He looked at one, displeased in it's quality. "My beautiful wings..."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 am

"We could bargain them." he said. "They seem important enough." Reuben narrowed his eyes. "I can cut four more inches off."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:52 am

Elias didn't listen. He blew dirt off one, trying to polish it with his shoulder.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am

Reuben stood up with his sword. He gripped it. "Put them away."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 am

"Calm down." Marti said, putting a gentle hand on Reuben's shoulder, then whisking it away when she realized what she did. "Just put the wings away, please." She said to Elias.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 am

Elias looked at her, and the wings disappeared. "Only because you asked nicely." he teased with a smirk.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next