After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^)

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^)

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 am

"I wasn't being literal." Marti rolled her eyes.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hostages. D: (Anyone can join....really. ^^)

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 am

"I'm just saying." growled Elias. Using skills passed down from valgons, Elias used the tips of his sharper than normal teeth to pick up some cereal, throw it into the air, and catch all the pieces in his mouth easily.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 am

Marti gagged in disgust at his bird-like eating habits, and stalked over to Reuben. "I can take first guard tonight, if you'd like." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:24 am

Reuben nodded. "Just tell me when you want to take a break."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 am

Shihong finally got the courage to scoot back in. "He's so cute... like a pidgeon~" she looked up at Reuben and Marti, "Can I pet him?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 am

Elias looked up at her. "Pardon?" he murmured.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 am

Shihong flinched for a second, then relaxed. "Can I pet you?" she repeated, one hand was behind her back, fingers crossed. plzplzplz.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 am

Marti laughed so hard, her cheeks turned pink, and she got the hiccup. "I don't think so Shihong. This pigeon bites." Hiccup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 am

"Of course not." Elias frowned, and opened his mouth, showing razor sharp teeth.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am

Shihong looked a little disappointed, and while she had flinched again from Elias' obvious hostility, she was near unafraid. Her childlike innocence leaving her near clueless. "O-oh, well, My mother always told me sick birds liked water... and eating wet cat food..." she said, her face instantly brightening. "That'll make the cute pidgeon man feel better, right? Oh! I'll be back!" She fled to start a treasure hunt in the depths of the wal-mart.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am

Elias called after her. "No! I only want to be untied!" he pleaded, and frowned. "Great..."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 am

Reuben smiled. "Lovely..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 am

"This'll be fun." Marti smiled, watching Shihong till she was out of site, then looking at Reuben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 am

(OOC: fffft. I just remembered to post.)

Yuui came back from killing Shadows to relive stress only to notice this. She silently walked in the room with Lunar and watched.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 am

Shihong eagerly pushed Yuui out of the way as she ran back into the room with a bottle of water, a two-sided dog dish, and soft cat food. She set it all down in front of Elias and poured the water in the bowl. "This'll make you big and strong again~." she mused, opening the can and shoving it in his face. "Here you go Mr. Pidgeon man! Eat up!"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

Elias evaded the can, backing away. He wasn't really mobile with his cuffs. "No. I am already strong." he said. "I err.....had it this morning."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am

Yuui moved a bit closer to see. She actually smiled and giggled a bit for the first time in 10 years. She took Lunar and put her on her shoulder as she stared.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:08 am

Shihong puffed up, "Your wing is broken..." Torn off, but that was besides the point. "Now eat up." She picked some of the sloppy food up and tried to smear it on his lips.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 am

"I'll seriously eat you." he said, dodging the food. He glared at her, as if he was daring her. He knew she was a kid, but he was also a shadow, after all.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 am

"Fine." Shihong put the food in the doggy bowl and stood up, putting her hands on her hips, intimating several former family members. "But when I come back that plate better be clean or you get no desert..."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 am

"I don't want to know what desert is..." he whispered, laying down. His wings had to be out as he healed, and they kind of got in the way. The wing was 1/5th healed.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 am

"Whaaaat? You don't know what-" Shihong noticed the ropes and looked back at Marti. How come he was tied up? A sick bird can't get better if it can't move. The young girl walked behind him and starting tugging at the binds.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 am

Elias grinned. "Yes. Untie them, so I may get better." he muttered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am

Marti ran up to the two. "Dont play with the mean birdy anymore Shihong." She said, snatching up the little girl and petting her hair motherly-like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 am

Shihong smiled and began pulling harder, but if you really thought about it, a scrawny little eight year old's strength probably wouldn't be enough to get the job done any time soon. "Oh!" the little girl yelped as she was snatched away, "But he looks so sad..." she looked at Elias with symphathy.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next