After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Yuui's arrival~

3 posters

Go down

Yuui's arrival~  Empty Yuui's arrival~

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 am

Yuui silently walked slowly down the road while making sure to be cautious of where she was going. She saw her cat, Lunar, straying far ahead from her. Yuui started walking a bit faster to catch up to Lunar.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Yuui's arrival~  Empty Re: Yuui's arrival~

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 am

Ari walked down the street, sighing. He had had such a lack of sleep from those idiots blaring that music. Eyes heavy, his face clouded them.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 am

Yuui felt something behind her and turned around to see what it was, but it was nothing. She turned back around to go get Lunar, but she was out of sight.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 am

Ari suddenly caught something at the corner of his eye. He found a running cat. Cautiously, he walked over and stopped it, picking it up.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:31 am

Yuui felt really worried, she knew that Lunar could be anywhere by now. Yuui speed-walked in the direction that she last saw Lunar.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 am

Ari studied the cat. "Who...?" he began, narrowing his eyes. He placed it on the ground.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 am

Yuui stopped and froze while Lunar padded over to her and sat beside Yuui, she hasn't seen anyone else besides her cat since she was very young. She saw the boy staring at her, and didn't know what to do.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Stanza came out from behind a building. "This your cat? I've seen it wandering around this area for a while .. " Stanza's voice faded away, then quickly regained as she informed the girl. "Just so you don't worry I've been feeding and taking great care of it" Stanza smiled slightly then walked out more to intruduce herself. "I'm Stanza"

~

OOC; sorry I know it's long
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Yuui turned around to face Stanza. Yuui wondered what they really have been doing to her. She didn't trust them not even for one bit. Yuui just kept staring blankly at Stanza.

(OOC: Sorry late reply, I was watching tv and trying to talk to you on skype :U)
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 pm

OOC; sorry bout that I'm on my iPod xD

Stanza walked over to Ari "so we meet again" she laughed then turned to Yuui, "would you like to go find some food together for .. your cat?" Stanza walked over and offered to help Yuui up. "Its okey I don't bite." She smiled
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:16 pm

This was the first time seeing people in 8 years. Yuui looked down and smacked Stanza's hand away and turned with her back against them. "I can take care of my own cat." Yuui said coldly.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

"Spaziod" Stanza murmured then walked over to Ari. "She hit me" She frowned and hid behind Ari, keeping her eyes on Yuui, watching her every move.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm

"Lunar." Yuui called to her cat in a low voice. Yuui started slowly walking towards a butcher shop. All of a sudden tears started coming down her face and they wouldn't stop. Yuui collapsed and started sobbing like crazy.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Stanza so badly wanted to go over to see what was wrong but was scared of what she might do. Stanza grabbed her human shield (OOC; Lol) by his arm and walked over to see Yuui. Quickly she hid behind Ari and asked, "Hey you alright? I know you probably don't want to tell a stranger whats wrong, but It helps just to let it out." Stanza felt so bad, it brang back memories, but she wouldn't cry infront of Ari, not again. She knew she had to be strong. She knelled down by Yuui "It's okey, let it out, It helps. I've learnt that when I was little."
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:24 pm

"G-Go away!" Yuui stuttered. "Someone like you wouldn't understand" She said, now in a lower voice. She shifted herself closer to the wall of the deli and leaned against it, now crying even more.

(OOC: We should wait for Jay.)
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:29 pm

"Someone like me? How often do you run into a person who has no mom or dad and had to live that way since she was 7! Huh? How do you know I wouldn't understand? How would you ever know if anyone would understand if you can't talk to them?!" Tears rolled down her face as she tried to make her point. She walked back behind Ari with her hands over her eyes and kneeled down and cried.

~

(OOC; Yushyush, btw how the crap do you spell 'kneeled?')
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Yuui finally told them her story while trying to stop crying. "I have been worse..." she begun, "My mom died of cancer when I was 3 years old and I don't remember what she looks like.. and when I was 5 my dad committed suicide without even saying goodbye.." she wiped away the few tears remaining, "And I never actually fit in so I didn't want to go to an orphanage so I hid in a barn for the rest of the years..." Yuui took a minute pause to try not to cry, "and I haven't spoken to an actual person for 10 years.." Yuui said looking at the boots of the boy standing not to far away from her.

((OOC: HOLY SHEIT, that was long. Anyywhoo, I don't know and let's wait for Jay to continue on more.))
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 pm

((OOC; Fine last thing thoo.))

"I'd hug you but I'm not sure your ready for that yet" She chuckled and wiped away a tear. "I lost my friend for 5 years, I thought I lost her to the shadows, then I seen her again. Not much later I met Ari. I love these people so much Without them I don't think I could survive. Well do you wanna come with us? Chill, you know hang out a little." She smiled.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:45 pm

((OOC: o3o, Imma let Jay post before I give Yuui's answer~))
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Ari blinked. "Can you please stop using me as a shield?" he murmured. "This just seems like a sobbing-fest I can't really join."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 pm

"Sorry. I'll stop. I hate crying in front of people anyway" She fake laughed then scratched her head. "We should all probably go do something. Get our minds off of this stuff"
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

"Well, we just met this one. Shouldn't we show her the Walmart?" Ari suggested.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 am

Stanza nodded "That would probably be best" Stanza offered to help Yuui up. "Don't hit me this time?"
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 am

Yuui looked up and stared at Stanza's hand. No one has ever been that nice to her in her life, not even her dad. Yuui felt that it wouldn't hurt to join them, so she slowly moved her hand over to Stanza's and held it. "I... I guess it wouldn't hurt.." she said quietly while looking away, as she pulled herself up.

((OOC: Sorry, I just woke up, YES I just woke up at 5:30pm. ;u; My mom's going to kill me~))
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down