After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Swordplay

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swordplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Swordplay

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 pm

The girl fell to the ground quietly. She shot him a dirty look, her eyes blazing red with black flecks. "Then why did you tackle me? Was that really needed?" She hissed through a voice lightly coated with a British accent. She narrowed her eyes and waited for an answer.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 am

Amethyst caught up to them and stared curiously at the angry girl. She smiled and waved.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 am

"Because you're a human." Loki explained. "Our race has to stick together, now that we are endangered."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 am

The girl eyed him with her deep brown eyes. "So why did you tackle me?" She asked with a stiff laugh. She shook her aurburn haired head, with her head down and took a deep breath. "I cause to much trouble anyway. You don't need me as your tag along." She said finally, her soft accented voice sound a tad annoyed.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 am

Amethyst gave her a curious look before pulling out your notebook. The quickly wrote down on it and showed it to the girl,
In the way the world is now, no one is trouble. For an extra pair of hands could just save a life. And he tackled you because I chased after you. Sorry.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:58 am

Loki nodded. "Humans are being wiped out some more around here. We need to make a team, or something." he scratched his head. "Or maybe join that group that....Emmy girl was talking about."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:07 am

Aly narrowed her black eyes. "Emmy?" She asked somewhat hoping it was the sister she had been told about.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 am

Loki nodded. "Emmy Shere I think. We only knew her a few minutes."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 am

Amethyst nodded softly. The girl's dead body popped into her mind.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 am

Alyssa took a deep breath. "My last name is Shere..." she whispered quietly.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 am

Loki fell silent. Shifting, he whispered. "Then you won't want to see our front steps..."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 am

Amethyst looked away from the girl.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 pm

A grim look popped up on Aly's face. "Oh." She whispered quietly. Then started to back away with ease and force. "I-I can't do this." She said finally.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 am

Amethyst gulped. She wanted to tell the girl that everything was going to be fine. But she would be lying to herself in the process. She's seen death happen twice and look at her. She wasn't "fine", she couldn't even talk for christ sakes.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:47 am

"Yes you can. Fight for your..." Loki thought for a second. "....sister."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:48 am

Aly frowned. "You don't fucking understand." She said her voice shakey. "I can't go where my sister died." She hissed. She felt blue speckles form in her eyes and she felt a tear slowly make its way down her small cheek. She wiped it away with the back of her hand and shook her head.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 am

Amethyst smiled. She felt one of those moments coming on where she could find her voice. It came out cracked at first. "Y-you can. My f-father k-killed my m-mother in front of my e-eyes. Then he turned on me and tried to k-kill me. B-but the police g-got t-there before he could finish. T-they shot him and he f-fell right on top of m-me." She pulled the collar of her shirt away from her neck to reveal and long, visible scar going across it. "I-I w-went b-back the next d-day and packed u-up my things." She smiled again and her voice finally left her.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 am

Aly's eyes filled with sympathy. She shook off her sadness, or atleast tried. But the feeling of her sister, her twin, her other half, dead right there next to her. She shivered, running her hands over her charm braclet with a locket of Emmy and Aly as babies. She clamped her hand over her locket and stared sadly at Amethyst, "I'm sorry. I never really had a dad more or less a mother that wasn't running around not caring about anything but herself." She whispered the last part and her head hung ashamed.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:00 am

Amethyst shook her head. Signifying it was fine.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum