After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Sorren clashes with Cloud (At first, only me and Sleepy. Well let you know when others can join)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorren clashes with Cloud (At first, only me and Sleepy. Well let you know when others can join) Empty Sorren clashes with Cloud (At first, only me and Sleepy. Well let you know when others can join)

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:26 am

Sorren walked through the forest, leaves rustling against the wind. He liked it here. It was peaceful, and a relaxing area for a walk.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorren clashes with Cloud (At first, only me and Sleepy. Well let you know when others can join) Empty Re: Sorren clashes with Cloud (At first, only me and Sleepy. Well let you know when others can join)

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 2:28 am

A sudden shape dropped from the trees. The crouched figure stood and Cloud glared with cold eyes. "Sorren." He seemed to hiss.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Sorren clashes with Cloud (At first, only me and Sleepy. Well let you know when others can join) Empty Re: Sorren clashes with Cloud (At first, only me and Sleepy. Well let you know when others can join)

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:29 am

Sorren turned to where the figure was. "Cloud, right?" he asked. His hand was on his spear. "How can I help you?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 2:31 am

Cloud drew out his cutlass, the brass gleaming. "It's to late for any help from you." He started to advance on the kid.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:32 am

Sorren withdrew his spear. "I don't really know what your going at." he then grinned. "But I could use a fight."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 2:33 am

A icy smile spread across his face. "Then that's what you'll get." He leaped at Sorren, slashing outwards.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:38 am

Sorren held the spear horizontal, blocking from his attack, and slashes upwards towards him.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 am

Cloud fell back, barely dodging the attack. He spun around, bringing the cutlass like a whirring helicopter blade.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:40 am

Sorren got slashes across his front, and threw his spear right into Cloud's leg.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 2:42 am

Cloud winced. The spear protruded out of his leg. "...Ouch."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:43 am

Sorren realised he was weaponless, and tried to close in the retrieve it.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 2:46 am

Cloud pulled the spear out, blood flowing out of his leg. He threw it to the ground and stepped on it, holding his cutlass to Sorren's face.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 am

The spear didn't break, but was beaten up. Sorren gulped, but was in an eyelock with Cloud. "Run by me how this fight started. I seem to have forgotten.." he said calmly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 2:57 am

"I've seen how you look at her." He said coldly. "I came here for other reasons, but I fell for her." He poked it closer to Sorren's face. "And lost everything."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 2:59 am

Sorren seemed dumbfounded. "You mean Annabelle?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 3:03 am

"Yes." He said. "When you get to hell, tell Annabelle I love her." He said, raising his sword.

OOC: And now this is the time where Sorren simply punches Cloud in the face or someone comes to the rescue x_x
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 3:04 am

Sorren felt it was time. He kicked Cloud in the knee, and disarmed him, before running for his spear.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 3:05 am

Cloud dropped, but quickly got on his feet. He made a reach for his cutlass and ran at Sorren.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 3:10 am

Sorren picked up his spear, and also charged at Reuben.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 3:12 am

Cloud lunged outward, twisting the cutlass at a awkward angle.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 3:15 am

Sorren was confused by his tactics, and backed off. He then spotted a tree behind Cloud, and had an idea. He walked forward.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 3:18 am

Surprise flashed across his face. Cloud backed up, wondering what Sorren was trying to do.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 am

Cloud was close to the tree, and here was his chance. Sorren charged, and stabbed Cloud through the shoulder, and the spear went through both him and the tree. Cloud was trapped.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 3:22 am

OOC: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

IC: "Fuck!" Cloud used his free hand and quickly sorted through his pocket, pulling up a strange vile of blue liquid.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 3:25 am

Sorren grinned. "And what is that?" he asked, pointing out the blue liquid.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next