After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Getting Supplies (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Getting Supplies (OPEN) Empty Getting Supplies (OPEN)

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 am

The mall was empty. No one was in sight. The rumors didn't bother Jean--- he wasn't afraid of any monsters. No matter how big, or how scary. The lights were off, and the place was filthy and ruined. Jean called to the cat that stalked behind him, glaring at the rats that cowered away from her, into the holes and cracks. "Violet, zee food court looks promising. 'Orrifically demolished, but I think we can find a few scraps," he said. The cat was perfect company, for she was naturally a scavenger, teaching him her ways and craft as well. They headed towards the place, Jean looking around, as if someone would be there. To apprehend him. And it was just paranoia, he knew that there were things to be afraid of now'a'days. It wasn't always like this. He liked it better then.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Getting Supplies (OPEN) Empty Re: Getting Supplies (OPEN)

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 am

Shrieks always were heard from the back of the mall, always of shadow. Something was back there. Lance sighed, staring up at the busted sign. W-ND-RE-K M-LL He was going to kill that monster, than take the crystal. He may need it for the Rebel Survivors. He opened the door, once automatic, and put one hand on his holster. Shadows didn't lurk at the front, but he felt something else was here. Locking his magnum, he walked forward without thinking, into the dark nothingness.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 am

As Lance entered, Violet's ears perked up. She glared at the doorway, and then looked up at her master, signaling that something was there. But he ignored her, heading towards the kitchen of the food court. She clawed his leg, but he shrugged her off. "Violet! Enough of zis nonsense. Do you want dinner or no?" He scolded, and she fell back, still looking towards the entrance.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 am

Lance saw the figure immediately. He hid behind a taco stand, peering out every once in a while. Seemed humanoid, but he mustn't make assumptions. Could be a new shadow. He swiftly but silently ran behind a pole, gun clenched in his hands.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 am

Violet hissed, turning in Lance's direction. Instinctively, Jean grabbed his sword and turned his head to the sound's direction. Was it a shadow? If so, asking it to come out would not have any effect. But could it be someone else? He hadn't seen another person in so very long... "'Ello? 'Oo are you?" Violet glared in the same direction he did.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 am

Lance fell silent. Sounded normal. Usually shadows couldn't talk at all. Half-blood? "You first." he called.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 am

Not a shadow. Couldn't be. It didn't attack him, and it talked... Did shadows only talk amongst themselves, or could they commune with humans? Interesting thought. Too bad you wouldn't get much of a conversation out of them. "My name eez Jean Acelin, and zis is my Violet. Your turn, I believe, Mister."
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 am

OOC:I dislike his accent.

What an accent Lance thought to himself. "Lance," he called back. "Lance Gunn, a leader of the Rebel Survivors. I came here looking for something, but found you instead!" he just realised that, hoping Mallix had bad hearing.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 am

((Deal with it. :C))

He noted the way he looked suprised when hearing his accent. No matter. It wasn't something he could change. "Eh, Misteer Lance, may I ask what zee Rebel Surviors are? And you are 'ere for... What, exactly? You did not make it quite clear." Violet purred contentedly at his feet.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:00 am

"A group of Humans against Shadows. A nuisance to you also, no?" Lance murmured. "And you don't need to know my mission. You still might be a disguised shadow. The French are always guilty in the movies....."
Where the fuck did that come from?
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 am

Jean chuckled, either not understanding he was serious, or thinking it was a joke. "Me? A Shadow? I fear you are mistaken, Misteer Lance. But I believe you and I 'ave something in common. I am against zee Shadows as well." He said, arching his brow. "I am not entirely familiar with zee American movie, but I fear zey are prejudiced on almost every subject."
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 am

"Yup..." Lance agreed. "Though, I still don't know if I may let you go with me." He then flipped out from behind the pillar, revealing a fifteen year old boy. He wore a red shirt with a jet black jacket, and black jeans. His eyes were chestnut, along with his hair, and he had an odd scar on his cheek. He had his gun held up.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:10 am

Jean's sword had not dropped either. Now, Lance could fully see a tall, 17 year old, muscular, with white hair and blue eyes. He also had a scar, a straight line beginning at his lower ear, and coming across his cheek bone. He wore a white shirt, and a black jacket, with white jeans. His cat matched him, with the white and black theme. She had a blue collar, to match his blue eyes.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 am

Lance studied Jean. "That's what you look like." he murmured, withdrawing his gun.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:13 am

"I do not mind if I cannot go with you, Misteer Lance. I am perfectly content with Violet. We get along just perfectly," He said, yawning. He put his sword back into the sheathe on his belt, and walked away.

Last edited by Jean Acelin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 am

((Holy flip? Did I seriously just call Violet Luna?!? Wtf?! I am tired. Was looking at the cbox at the time. Delete this last few posts, please. I'll edit. XD))
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 am

OOC:Okay, I'll delete the posts after that

"The cat won't be good against flesh eating monsters." Lance sighed. "I guess you can come along."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 am

"Zee cat eez my friend," Snapped Jean, suddenly angered. Violet looked up at him, and he seemed to calm down. "I.. do not know if zat eez nescessary. I 'ave managed perfectly on my own."
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 am

"Oh, so you want shadows to remain for eternity, feeding on our race?" Lance snapped. "Us Rebels are trying to find the Shadow King, and destroy him. It is the only key to recreating the world before this god forsaken apocalypse."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 am

He glared. "I am not one to meddle, Misteer Lance. I am only trying to survive." He glared, and Violet mimicked him again, both of their blue eyes peering at Lance.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 am

"Then come with me. It will make you last longer." Lance replied calmly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:36 am

"I 'ave lasteed long, and plan on eet," Said Jean. Was it true? COULD this... boy, help him out? And take him to safety? Violet looked at Lance, and then up to Jean. Jean said, "I suppose eet would'eent 'urt to come with you. Just to check eet out."
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:37 am

"Alright then. First, though, I need to kill something. I presume you can handle that sword?" Lance asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 am

Jean smirked. "Better than I breathe," He said, looking at his blade. Violet looked at it too. "Violet, go 'ide. Misteer Lance and I 'ave some business." Violet looked annoyed, but ran under some rubble, and dissapeared.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 am

"Very well. Cause you are going to need it." He led him down the hall, until the shrieks seemed right behind the steel door at the end. A bloody hand print stained it, and it said Employee's Only "We're here." Lance reported.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next