After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Sitting in the Dark

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sitting in the Dark - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting in the Dark

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 am

"Fuck off, and let me take care of it." Odin snarled, swatting away Alyss' hand. He carefully withdrew a black crystal from his belt.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 am

Alyss bared her teeth. "No, I'm changing this one." She spat, tugging Carly out of Odin's way. "You don't very much like to share do you?" She hissed, pulling out her purplish black shard, and in taking a deep breath. "This might hurt a bit." She purred to Carly, her eyes starring hungrily at Carly's chest, where she plunged the crystal deep into her human flesh.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 am

Carly screamed at the sudden pain of flesh ripping from the contact of the crystal, but as soon as it was embedded in her, she could feel a change inside of her. It was a strange feeling: something that seemed alien. "What was that?" She asked softly, attempting to stare down at her chest where the crystal shard had been placed.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 am

"Do you remember when I told you that I belonged to a family, bigger than the world itself? This is my family, and I am taking you into it." Alyss said excitedly, watching as the changed began to swallow Carly whole.

OOC: Usually, your hair or eye color changes when you become a half blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am

The new power from the crystal pumped through her veins, somehow giving her a new kind of confidence in herself. A small smile crept onto her face as she let out a soft maniacal-sounding laugh before she looked back up at Alyss. Her eyes slowly changed from a light, icy blue to a deep, dark purple. "Am I part of the family now?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 am

Alyss pulled her crystal from Carly and smiled sweetly to her. "You don't even know." She whipped the crystal on her jeans dantily, then ran it the length of her arm, raising chill bumps. "I do very much love my crystal. That reminds me. You need a crystal. Let's go find you one." Said Alyss, waving a saucy goodbye to Odin, then walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 am

Carly nodded and followed behind her, waving happily at Odin just as Alyss did. "So this crystal does what exactly?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:56 pm

"It gives you all the power of a shadow, but let's you look like human. You know, so we don't get stuck ugly for all of eternity." Alyss said, smoothing her hair down. She had no clue where to get Carly a crystal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 am

"Sweet!" She replied. "But what can I do being.. half shadow?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:42 am

Alyss twisted her fingers to-and-fro, weaving dark threads that formed together into a shadow. "I do project-tiles. Like, I make you feel like you're being touched by a shadow. I mean they can move you a few feet or so, but they can't hurt you. But they sure as hell can make you think like you're being hurt. I'm all mind games and prophecy. I tell the future through poems. Although, it's not always true. You can always change it. As of right now, I see that girl in the basement dying. But if her friends come, then they might all die. And anyways.. they don't change until the very last second. And I have to search for them." Alyss explained, blowing into her hands like she was blowing a kiss. The black shadow turned into glittery smoke and disappeared. "Everyone's different." She said, walking into the Shadow King's hallway. "I think they keep the shards here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

"Hmm... Interesting," She mumbled to herself, curious now as to what she could do. But instead of trying to find out, she continued to follow Alyss into the large hallway. "Where is this?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

"This is were the Shadow King keeps his most valuable possessions." Alyss answered, opening a creaky door, and flipping on a light switch. Thousands of shards winked back at them. The girl gestured to the pile. "Pick what you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Carly's eyes grew wide as she saw the huge stack of glistening crystals. Soon, her feet were moving her closer the pile where she then picked up a large handful of them and looked at each one in pure amazement. "Wow. I've never seen anything like this!" She said excitedly before all of the crystals but one slipped off the sides of her hand and through her fingers. The small shard that was left fit perfectly in the middle of her palm, glowing brighter than the others she had seen. "I want this one."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 am

Alyss looked at it approvingly. "That's fine. Let's leave though. I feel kinda sick in this room." She said, clutching her own shard as if the other crystals could take it. Flipping off the lights, she walked out of the room, and waited for Carly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 am

She slowly walked out of the room after Alyss, her eyes fixated on the small shard that was now clutched between her fingers. Carefully, she slid it into her back pocket, shoving it down as far as it would go to make sure it was secure. "What's wrong with that room?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 am

"I dunno. I guess since I've already had my crystal for so long that I don't like being around multitudes of others." Alyss shrugged, a spaghetti strap on her shoulder feel off and pooled limply around her arm. She pulled in back into place mindlessly. Her navy blue hugged her curves tightly, and ended in lace at her quarter thigh length dark-wash jeans. She looked Carly over. "You wanna go shopping?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 am

Carly gave her a confused look. "Where is there to shop at?" She then looked down at herself, only to see a huge mess. Her light pink sweater was covered in dirt and grime and even ripped and run in some places. The darker pink pants that went with the top were stained, but they were stiff and gross. She didn't even want to look in a mirror to see what the rest of her looked like.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 am

"All we have to do is go into town, and the abandoned Mall. There are plenty of stores with clothing. Although I think I already raided the Victoria Secret. Sorry." Alyss giggled, pulling Carly's hand along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:34 am

She followed after Alyss quickly, laughing. "That's okay. I don't much like Victoria's Secret anyway." She said, thinking of what stores she did like. "I love Aeropostale and Rue 21 though! Please say they have those stores at the mall."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 am

"Where do you think I got my shorts from? Rue 21 kicks ass. But I don't know about Aero. We'll have to check." Alyss pulled Carly out the door to the Shadow Fortress, and the two made their way to the Mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 am

"Sweet!" Carly continued to follow Alyss to the mall, and when they got there she looked up at the large building before entering. "Wow. New York is so much better than where I came from!"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 am

"Same here. Were are you from?" She asked, walking into the Mall, and smiling at the stores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:32 am

The question had her stumped. "Um... I'm not sure." She replied, deep into thought.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

Alyss shrugged. "Born in Valdosta, Georgia and raised all over Colorado." She said, tugging Carly into a store, and shoveling an arm load of petite clothing at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Carly blinked at the huge stack of clothes gathering in her arms. "So this is how you shop?" She asked, looking the pile over already picking out some cute clothes.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2