After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

That Saturday Night all over again! -w- ~Jay

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That Saturday Night all over again! -w- ~Jay Empty That Saturday Night all over again! -w- ~Jay

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 am

It was a warmer night, considering the cold that New York had been seeing lately. Shadows scurried in their warm skins, excited as the blood ran hot. Speaking of hot, a simple clack of stiletto heels could be heard down the hallway of Windbreak Hotel. It was the finest hotel that still exsisted now that the invasion had taken over, and a certain curvy girl took notice to it. She walked, shaking hips down the hallways in nothing more that a silky black dress and matching heels. Shadows fit like a glove around her legs and arms, and bigger ones played with her butt lenght velvet black hair. She narrowed black iris' at them, and frowned plump red lips. Swatting at them, she stepped on a bottle, crushing it. She didn't know that she had done it, and ran into a room, revialing in the pools of human blood.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

That Saturday Night all over again! -w- ~Jay Empty Re: That Saturday Night all over again! -w- ~Jay

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 am

A small boy walked through the hotel. He was clad in a black tailcoat and vest. He neatly stomped a shadow out of commission with black dress shoes. A gun rested in his hand.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

That Saturday Night all over again! -w- ~Jay Empty Re: That Saturday Night all over again! -w- ~Jay

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 am

Alyss peaked over her shoulder and looked. A shorter boy walked down the hallway. She smiled at him. "Hello." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:02 pm

He looked up with a hollow smile when he saw the half-blood. "I say! What is a frightfully lovely bird like you doing in a blasted place like this, eh? We wouldn't want a palaver going down here! You know what the blighter and the lot do to the half-bloods 'round this town." he winked before walking down the hall. "Unless you want to shag, I'll be on my way then."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Alyss looked at him funny. "Darlin, I'm from Colorado, I don't know what anythin you just said means." She said, straightening out her dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 pm

OOC: I say! What is a frightfully lovely bird like you doing in a blasted place like this, eh? We wouldn't want a palaver going down here! You know what the blighter and the lot do to the half-bloods 'round this town. Unless you want to shag, I'll be on my way then. = Why, what is a beautiful lady like you doing in a forsaken place such as this. We wouldn't want anything hurting you down here, would we? You know what those Rebels would do if they dare catch sight of you. But, unless you want to fuck, I'll be going.

IC: "Well what a shame, love." the boy said in a fake worried voice.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

OOC: XD

Alyss looked at him, twisting a soflt black curl on her finger. "Well, sugar, I don't very well know your name now do I? I would like to get aqquainted with you though." Her eyebrow cocked itself, and she walked over to him, walking two fingers from his chest to his collar and then straightening his jacket.

Last edited by Lily~Bella~Alyss on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:45 pm

OOC: Oh shit XD

IC: "Kai Hunter at your service, love." Kai greeted, kissing her hand.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Alyss smiled. "Nice to meet you Kai Hunter. My name is Alyss Dancer. Now, I would like to know, why you aren't with the Rebels." She said, running a hand through his hair, then tracing it down his jaw and to his chin. Her heels brought the two to eye level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:10 pm

"Who would want to be with that lot?" he asked softly.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:23 pm

"Apparently not you. So, do you fend for yourself?" She asked, closing the space between them quickly. Her leg brushed his and she smiled, trailing her finger down his neck. Her eyes followed with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 pm

"Of course, love. No one cares for others anymore." he replied.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Alyss frowned at him. "I could care for you." She said her finger resting in the first button of his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 pm

OOC: Oh shit XD

IC: Kai smiled and let his lips graze Alyss's cheek. "I'm holding you to that." he whispered.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Alyss smiled. "Well of course." She whispered, grabbing his chin, and kissing him straight on the mouth, guiding his greedy hands to her hips. She pressed her body into his, like they were two pieces of a puzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Kai smiled and pushed his lips harder against hers and pressed her up against a wall.

OOC: I see all of the Kai fangirls now... photoshopping their heads over Alyss's
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

OOC: Hahahahahahahahahaha... Yeah, but only their heads .3.

Alyss pulled her lips away from his for a sly moment. "You didn't tell me you were so aggressive. I like it." She whispered, pressing anxious lips back to his, and bring one leg up to his hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 am

OOC: Hoe-lee-shit

IC: The kunai hidden in his sleeve clanged to the ground as he brought his hands around her waist.

OCC2: I can see the Abridge now >:3
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 am

OOC: Hardeehar. I can too XD

Alyss grinned seductively, and ripped the first button of his shirt off. "Kiss me harder!" She demanded in a purr, her hungry lips going to his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 am

Kai pressed her harder up against the wall. He pressed his lips against hers and opened his greedy and cold eyes.

OOC: FANART YAAAAAAY XP
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

OOC: Except this one has a cockblock Diaeth ^^

IC: In his vision was a figure. Annabelle stood frozen watching them. Her eyes were wide. Holy shit! I think he saw me! she thought.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Kai pulled away and whirred towards Annabelle, his eyes wide. The button to his shirt rolled past Annabelle's leg. "Good show lass." Kai said quickly before taking off.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Annabelle eyes darted to the ground. "I-I'm sorry Miss." She bowed before dashing off. Scarred form the scene she just witnessed.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:33 pm

"What the fuck?!" Alyss growled, opening her eyes. With a pissy hiss, she disappeared in a plume of sparkly smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:08 am

Cloud walked around a corner when he ran into Annabelle.
"Is something wrong?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next