After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Sneaky, sneaky (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sneaky, sneaky (open) Empty Sneaky, sneaky (open)

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am

Lily stumbled onto the street. Her hair was poofed up around her head but her eyes still had the same tough look they always did. She had left her shoes at the Camp Site, and was dressed in black jeans, a cami, and a sweatshirt, in which the pocket was Quinn. Her bow and arrow was strung over her shoulder and she looked around at the beautiful houses. She had a backpack on, filled with food that wouldn't spoil soon. Lily was running away, again.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Sneaky, sneaky (open) Empty Re: Sneaky, sneaky (open)

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 am

Danielle showed up right in front of Lily. "Going somewhere?" Danielle asked, ignoring the pulling feeling.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

Lily gasped, her bruise like eyes wide. The black haired girl regained her composure and looked at Danielle "Yes, actually. I'm running away from the Rebels. What's it to you?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 am

Danielle smiled. "If your running away, I have the perfect place to go, wanna come?"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 am

Lily narrowed her gaze. "Where's this 'place'?" She asked. Danielle looked like a regular person, not at all like a Shadow. And the fact that she had lasted so long in the street made Lily believe that she was a human, just trying to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:59 am

The force that pulled Danielle away was getting stronger, so she had to work fast. "Not very far from here. All I know is that Lance wont find it, its where I stay now since I ran away." she lied easily.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 am

Lily's eyes widened. "Could I come see the place? Or do I have to have some kind of stupid initiation?" She asked, scratching at the Ace bandage on her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 am

Danielle laughed, the sound of ice breaking. "Of course not." she said sweetly, her being in her good mood, "Come on.."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 am

Lily followed Danielle, cautiously, in case she saw any Shadows. "What's this place like?" She asked the dark haired girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am

"Its calmer then staying around Lance and his girlfriend Luna." Danielle said, walking fast.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 am

Lily made a gagging noise. "Being around them is like being in a love fest 24/7 with no one to share it with. Besides I gave up on love a long time ago." She said, following Danielle with swift, long legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 am

"I left my boyfriend just to get away fromm them, cant really go back for him though, they will kill me." Danielle told her.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am

"I could go back and get him." She said shortly. "I mean, I bet they don't even notice I'm gone." Lily said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 am

Danielle shook her head. "He wouldn't want to be with me now anyways." she said with a sad smile, "So its fine.""
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am

Lily was confused, but she said. "Oh okay, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, there was no guy that even talked to me at the Camp. Well, beside Lance. And that was only to tell me where the showers were." She grumbled, thinking about the sketch pad in her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 am

Danielle smiled softly at the human. "You didnt tell me who you were, Im Danielle."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am

"Lily." The girl with bruise-like purple eye said. "Odd though, I don't seem very much like a flower." She shrugged, Quinn struggling to poke his head out of her pocket.

Last edited by Lily Conrade on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 am

"and I dont seem much like a shadow.." Danielle mumbled to herself, so softly Lily couldnt hear. "Its a nice name." she said outloud.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:47 am

"I like Danielle better." Lily said to herself. "So, you wouldn't believe what I stole from the Camp before I left." She said with a devious smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:49 am

Danielle looked at her, "What?" she asked. It better not be one of my daggers....
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:52 am

OCC: *headdesk* oh but it is.

Lily reached down the back of her jacket and pulled out two dagger. One was decorated with bats, and the other, spiders. "Cool hun? Here you can have them. I don't see you with an weapons. I have my arrows and my ninja stars anyways." She said handing the daggers over to Danielle.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:56 am

"Bat attack and Black Widow...." Danielle whispered the names of her dagger as she took them, "Where did you find these?"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 pm

"In this room where I hid my weapons. I don't like it when people touch my shit." She growled. "They were really pretty, and I didn't want Lance and Luna messing with them. So I took them. Is that okay, you seem a little angry." Lily said, looking at Danielle.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 pm

"Did this..room have a big dart board in it?" Danielle growled softly.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 pm

"I think so. I don't remember very well. I had to grab the stuff in the dark." Lily said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next