After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

The Shadow Strikes Back

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Shadow Strikes Back - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shadow Strikes Back

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Lily frowned. "I know who you and you and you are." She said, pointing to Melonie, Danielle, and Reuben, "But not y'all." Lily said, her country twang a little more noticable. "I'm sure I'm the youngest here though." She declared, putting her bow on her back.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat May 28, 2011 1:33 pm

"That was his choice to help." Annabelle said." She looked up. She had no idea who they were talking about with Jason but she figured he must have helped the others. "He chose his fate. You two are afraid of death so you stay neutral and act like total bitches when you are completely scared inside."

Skylar's jaw dropped at Annabelle's outburst.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Reuben's eye twitched. He turned to Lily. "What do you mean you know what I am? What do I look like to you?" He snapped.

Cloud grabbed his head. He reached in a pocket and pulled out a small vile of liquid.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat May 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Annabelle glanced at Cloud. "What is that?" She asked him softly.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat May 28, 2011 1:38 pm

"Oh hell no." Danielle said, turning towards Annabelle quickly. "You want to fucking know why we stay neutral? Because dumb ass humans like you may need the help of a fucking Shadow in the future! You may act tough, but Id like to see you go through I have had to, with LunA, and Lance, and all these other newbie motherfuckers. THE ONLY FUCKING REASON YOU ARENT DEAD RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE OF HER!" Danielle said, pointing to Melinoe, "Because I care so much about the only blood I have left to respect her wishes, to allow what she is to live! Before you go on making accusations, get your damn facts straight."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 1:40 pm

"I said, I know who you are, Mr. Paranoia." Lily said to Reuben mildy, looking absent mindingly at Cloud's cheek structure, and examining his vile of liquid, and not meetin Reuben's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Reuben's jaw slacked. What was she talking about?

Cloud played with it in his hands, contimplating if he should use it. "For emergencies." He gestured to Reuben, noticing how distressed he was.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat May 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Annabelle looked down. "Bitch I don't even know you. You think you can kill me... I'd like to see you try. What YOU'VE gone through. Great way to think of yourself there huh? You've only thought about yourself. Which is why you are in this boat. You think you've gone through hard times? That other people don't have it bad. Get a fucking reality check. Before YOU go making accusations of being able to kill someone. Know your god damned opponent." That's it. Manners gone. "And don't blame your blood for the reason why you won't kill someone. You only have empty threats. 'Let's make a truce.' It's because you knew Skylar could beat your ass."

Last edited by Skylar~Annabelle on Sat May 28, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Cloud was now torn with a decision. Use it on Reuben, himself, and he was starting to think how he needed to get one of the girls out before they started fighting.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 1:46 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reuben's eye twitched. He turned to Lily. "What do you mean you know what I am? What do I look like to you?" He snapped.

OOC: I thought you were saying, when I said I know who you are and pointed at you... I thought this post was about that, and that's what my last post was about.

Lily looked at Cloud. "Do you want to go back to camp? I hate all this yelling. We should probably take Reuben if we do go." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Cloud nodded. "Hey everyone, something interesting over here!" He clenched the vile in his fist.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 pm

"Why should I care about you?" Danielle asked her sweetly in her bipolar way, "Your nothing to me."

"Got that right." Melinoe said.It was she who tensed at the last part of the statement. She reached out and punched Annabelle inn the face. "Bitch."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 1:50 pm

"Holy shit!" Lily said, running over to Annabelle, and pushing Melinoe lightly off her. "We should not be fighting in times like these." She said, picking up Annabelle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Reuben grabbed Skylar's hand. Cloud walked over to them and clenched his fist tighter, and a large puff of smoke engulfed the three. "Let's move!" He said in a hushed and urgent voice.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat May 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Annabelle took the blow and stumbled back. She looked back at Danielle. "Of course. I've never been anything to anyone. Why should you be any different? And violence is not an act I'd choose unless necessary. So please. Keep your hands to yourself Miss." Her maid voice taking over. She squirmed out of Lily's hands and landed on her knees. She stood up gracefully and smiled at Lily. "Go." she said firmly.

Skylar clenched Reuben's hand but didn't help Annabelle. She followed Reuben instead, leaving Annabelle.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Lily tugged Annabelle on, walking behind Reuben and Skylar, with Cloud at her side. "So, what do we do if they come after us?" She asked him. "Got anymore tricks?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 pm

As the smoke cleared, they were gone. The only hint that they were there was the four dots in the distance.

Cloud shurgged. "Nothing. They should no where we are."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 2:02 pm

"So we go back to base, and wait for them to attack?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 2:09 pm

"Two of them versus the whole gang? It's not very likely. And if they do, chances are that they won't win." Cloud mused.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Lily thought this over thoughtfully. "You're right." She said, as they neared the Wal-Mart."It's getting late." She said, looking towards the setting sun. "We might want to go start the fire." She said, putting Annabell safely in the infirmary.

OOC: New WM topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 28, 2011 2:14 pm

OOC: Sure owo
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down