After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Shadows, Arrows, and Monsters.... Oh my!(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Shadows, Arrows, and Monsters.... Oh my!(Open) Empty Shadows, Arrows, and Monsters.... Oh my!(Open)

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 pm

The day almost over and the sun was brushing the ghost town. All alone sat a rather large building, full with treasures of knowledge. Sitting down alone on a bench was a tall and graceful teen. Her hair was loose in blonde waves, her eyes shimmering a soft blue green, her skin a silky white.
The girl was a breathtaking beauty that made most people double take. Drumming her fingers against the metal bench that she rested on she let out a lonely sigh. Luckily she was free of antthing willing to attack her. Or so she thought, she was unaware of the fact their was a monster stirring and possibly someone else.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Shadows, Arrows, and Monsters.... Oh my!(Open) Empty Re: Shadows, Arrows, and Monsters.... Oh my!(Open)

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:31 am

From the bushes, a fourteen year old girl in black jeans and a dark red t-shirt crouched silently like a hunter. She looked at the blond sitting on the bench, her violet eyes narrowed. She carried her bow and arrow at one side, snow white skin covered in darkness as the sunset. She breathed through her nose, completely silent. Who was the girl on the bench, and more importantly, was she a half-blood, or a threat?
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Shadows, Arrows, and Monsters.... Oh my!(Open) Empty Re: Shadows, Arrows, and Monsters.... Oh my!(Open)

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:01 am

Sighing the girl shifted her bows to her other arm and inhaled a sharp breath. Standing up the willowy girl straightened her clothes and walked toward the large well designed door and pulled. Leting out a stiff breath as it pulled open. "Um.. Hello?" She called with a soft giggle. Deciding no one was in the Museum she stepped inside. A blast of unwanted cold air rushed around her mixing old dust and musty smells through her sences. It was strange but something made her feel the urge to draw her bow and arrow. "Come out, come out where ever you are!" She said in a sing song voice and peeked around the corner.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 am

Now was her chance. With silent bare footsteps, the black haired girl stepped into the museum behind the blond carefully. Honestly, did the buddy blond not watch her back? The black haired girl hid behind a stone head, her bow strung with an arrow, pointed at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:59 am

Faye swirled around her eyebrows cocked and her eyes narrowed. "I knew you would come out!" She purred and giggled. Pointing her arrow at the head the ditzy blonde let out a small snicker. "I may be blond but I'm not stupid! Bare feet puh-lease I snuck around my house like that all the time!" She giggled and tightened her grip.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 am

Lily didn't move. She strung her arrow, but basically sat silently. She looked for a way out. Behind the stone head, was a door. Risking noise, she twisted the knob. It was locked. Now frantic, she kicked at the door, not caring about the noise. Finally it opened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 am

Faye starred with wide eyes and smiled. "Okay! Are we playing hide and seek now?" She giggled and ran off after her, Faye's hands still locked on her weapon and in read position. "Come back!" She pouted then shot off her legs quickly pushing her faster. "Fine then, let's do this the hard way!" She called after her still running quickly not losing breath.

Ooc:Faye is kinda like Kat from Victorious. Faye's voice is high pitched and girly like Kat's too!
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:32 am

OOC: People at school say that I remind them of Kat XD

Lily jumped to the side of the stone head, and when she was sure Faye was infront of the door, pushed her in roughly, and slammed the door shut, leaving her in complete darkness. She pushed and pushed and pushed, and finally got the stone head infront of the door. "Try and get out of there, and then I'll shot you!" Lily said, her voice carrying her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 am

The girl squealed and nodded, not like anyone could see her. "Okay!" She said pushing the door. "I think its stuck! Whoa its dark in here. Bats can see in the dark! So can cats! I once had a cat, but it died. I was sad." she said with a frown. "Oh Sugar Plumbs! I can't find the... found it!" She called as light seaped out of the cracks in the door. "Whoa a door! I'm gonna see where it goes okay? Don't go anywhere!" She called as she pulled open she door and slipped inside.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 am

Lily laughed at her stupidity, and walked off, to find what was in this museum. She'd never been here before, and it was a new adventure. She made sure to watch her back though, but became facinated when she came to a fossil exibit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

Suddenly the blonde girl stumbled out doing a forward roll into the small Purple eyed girl. "Oh hey! That was great fun! You should've been there!" She giggle the held up her bow and arrow pointing it at Lily. "You left me, your a liar. Liars don't deserve to live." She hissed in a threatfull voice, or in threatful for her.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 am

Lily looked at her, and held up her own bow. "I didn't lie. I simply tricked you. There is a fine line in-between the two, dear. One," She said, holding out her arrow with one hand. "is for survival. The other," Her bow was held in her other hand, "is for fun. Perhaps, I did both. But I'm pretty sure it was for survival." She said, in a quick movement strung back her bow and arrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:13 am

With a giggle Faye knocked Lily's bow and arrow down and played with her hair. "I don't know what that jumble of words mean, but I do know a bit on survival." She giggled. Then swiftly pulled out a long knife an held it to Lily's throat, the blade baring into her knack but not breaking skin. "Now tell me who you are and what you want from me." She hissed dropping the stupid ditsy act.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 am

Lily narrowed her eyes. "Bitch. Names Lily Conrade" She spat. "I don't want anything from you except for you to get your damn knife away from me." She kicked Faye in the shin, and slapped the knife out of her hand and picking it up. "Now, who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 am

With a wince Faye stumbled up. "Someone obviously does not know manners? I mean where were you raised a barn?" She hissed twirling a price of hair. "Besides if you goin to act so inhumane I will not tell you my name. I've met Halfbloods nicer than you!" She spat.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:37 am

"Just because I'm not all Barbie clone doesn't mean I was raised in a barn. What the fuck do you think I was suppose to do when you held a knife to my throat. I don't need this, starve to death for all I care. Or get eaten by shadows." She hissed, backing up, with her face to Faye, and her back leading the way out of the museum. Lily held her bow and arrow pointed at her as she walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down