After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Killing Spree

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Killing Spree - Page 2 Empty Re: Killing Spree

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Amethyst didn't turn back to him. Instead she found her hand reaching up to her neck. She could feel the bump of the scar left when her voice was taken from her forever. Tear dripped from her face. She'd always had the choice to talk but never used it until the near end. She regretted deeply for letting her past control her. For allowing something like that rule her life. She looked back at Reuben. She wondered what his thoughts were.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Reuben looked at Amethyst, thinking he would have never been able to see her again. He remembered marching out into the darkness, slaying like he had minutes ago, the same thoughts going through his head. He thought of how he met Skylar when she slashed Loki's torso. Then he actually got to know her. He stopped his thoughts, angry with himself. He felt unfaithful to both of them.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Amethyst sighed inwardly. She didn't know what to say to him anymore. Death do you part... The old marriage vow. She had died so they were parted. But no one ever explained what to do if the person comes back.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 pm

He tried to imagine his life if the Apocalypse never happened. He would have been so different. He would have been living in a rainy state in a small town, walking aimlessly -- alone as always. His "hobby" had been more of an illegal thing he was forced into that he had some skill in. That was about it.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Amethyst saw her life with out the Wal-mart gang or the shadows. She'd been alone. Like always. No mother to be with her. Nor father. She'd have been passed up at orphanages because she was too old for their style. Or she'd have been picked for her unique eyes. But she wouldn't be at home. She wouldn't feel loved. She'd be alone. Completely alone. Just like she was when her father tried to murder her. Tears formed again from her own self pity. She covered her face with her hands. She didn't want this to be seen. She was weak and vulnerable.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Reuben mustered up his strength and took Amethyst's hands. "What's wrong?" He asked softly.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Amethyst looked into his eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but... silence. She closed her eyes and the tears came more swiftly. Like a quiet stream in a forest.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 pm

He looked down and let go. He was even more angry. A wreck, an error, so insensitive to others. "I'm sorry..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Amethyst wiped the stream away and pulled her notepad back out. She wrote again. This time the letters were less beautiful and perfect from her usual writing. They were scribbly. And stray tears smudged a few letters.
It's okay. It's just... without this Apocalypse I would be alone. My father killed my mother and tried to kill me. I was orphaned. But... You came and I had somebody again... But I died and you moved on. I'm left with no one once again.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:42 pm

A tear formed in his eye. "I'm so terrible..." He said in a hushed voice, looking down from Amethyst.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Amethyst touched his face and brought it back up to meet her eyes. She wrote again.
You are not. I am. I shouldn't say such things. I should just stand back and be happy that you are happy.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:52 pm

He shook his head. "But I'm not very happy anymore. I am at times..." He said, referring to the times he spent with Skylar. "But I always feel so hopeless..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Why? Amethyst wrote. She was feeling even more terrible by the second.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:59 pm

"I cause people pain and never seem to help myself..." He sighed. "I'd kill to win because I'm born to lose..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Amethyst touched his face once more. She couldn't stop herself from her next act. Her lips touched his.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Reuben's eyes widened as their lips met. He momentarily drifted away, but the guilt built inside of him. All of his dread seemed to mold him into one place.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Amethyst pulled away slowly. Her eyes stayed closed for a moment, processing the kiss until they finally opened. Her amethyst eyes that gave her her name shown back into his.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Reuben stared back with uncertain but shining eyes. The dread seemed to choke him, squeezing his lungs and forcing the air out of him.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Amethyst could see everything. Like she had once learned. Eyes were gateways. Portals, into others souls. They showed what a face could mask. She could see the guilt and dread. She wished to pluck them away from him but she knew she couldn't. Those things made him who he was. It strengthened him even if he didn't realize it. She took his hand and pulled him closer to her. She wished to bring him comfort and peace, even if it lasted for only a little while.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Reuben stared into her eyes. He wished things weren't so complicated. He wished things were like when he was little, so simple and straight forward.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Amethyst gave him a soft smile. Her arms went around his neck and her face was buried in his chest. She missed him so much.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Reuben wrapped his arm around her. He thought he had lost her forever. He tried to let the world go away, but it still picked at the back of his mind. It was like a unwanted bug, sent to Earth to punish the fuck of the human race.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Amethyst felt the tears come again. She didn't restrain them this time. The dropped onto his clothing and soaked into their fabric. Her dry sobs went unheard though.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

He felt the tears go through his shirt. He rubbed her back, trying to comfort her when he started to cry too.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Amethyst looked up at him and saw the tears fall. She smiled softly. He needed to be comforted more than her. She put her chin on his shoulder and touched his back lightly. Patting it.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next