After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Killing Spree

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Killing Spree - Page 3 Empty Re: Killing Spree

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Reuben sat there silently. He wallowed in his self-pity, something people do best.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Amethyst waited for him to get it all out. All his pain and misery.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm

When he finished his weeping his eyes felt bloodshot. He pulled away slightly and threw on a thin smile.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Amethyst gave him doubtful eyes. She wanted to be sure he wasn't just trying to be happy for her. Or even to lie to himself.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 pm

He let his smile grow reassuringly. "Are you alright?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Amethyst nodded. She hugged him again and sneaked in a peck on his lips.

Skylar hid behind a house, watching the two. Her eyes were horrified. She turned away and flattened herself against the wall, so they wouldn't be able to see her.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Reuben looked away for a second, his frown returning. He looked back up with a doubtful half smile. It made him feel so guilty, but he didn't want Amethyst to feel bad.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Amethyst pursed her lips again.
I'm sorry. But I can't hide the fact that I still love you even though you don't love me back. she wrote.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:00 pm

"I do... But..." He didn't know how to say it without hurting her. He gently took her hand. "I'm only for Skylar now." He said in a hurt voice.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Amethyst's heart dropped as well as her eyes. She really was alone.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't want you to feel unloved..." He said. "But... I..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Amethyst wrote in her notepad. Her tears had come back.
But nothing. I'm alone. I've always been.
Instead of handing him the paper she threw it to the ground and pushed past him. She ran as soon as she was a good foot away from him.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 pm

He stared after her. "Amethyst..." He felt the tears roll again, but he couldn't chase after her. He started to feel the wounds again. He fell to the ground, gasping.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Amethyst ran from him, feeling terrible that she did, but she couldn't stand there and take of she had scummed to being made a fool. How could she believe he'd ever loved her? Her thoughts were soon squashed by a figure standing in her way. She looked up. You... she thought to see non other than Skylar.

Skylar's face was contorted to rage. Her sword out and ready. "You took him from me." she growled.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Reuben crawled. He wasn't sure which way, and he made the mistake of crawling in Amethyst's direction instead of the Wal-Mart.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Amethyst's scythe found its way into her hands. She could not speak back to Skylar but she was certain her actions spoke louder than a piece of paper.

Skylar smirked. "Alright. Lets fight." She rushed at Amethyst and brought her sword down, but alas, Amethyst's handle blocked any real damage. "You're good." Skylar commented.

Amethyst grinned. She pushed her handle at Skylar, moving her backward. Her eyes brightened to see Skylar's worried face. Didn't expect to be equally matched? Amethyst thought. Her scythe moved slightly to the right and the blade nicked Skylar's shoulder. But she jumped out of the way before any real damage was done.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Reuben soon stumbled to his feet to see two figures fighting in the distance. He saw the shape of a scythe being flicked towards the other who was wielding a sword. "No..." He started limping towards them, tripping clumsily every now and then.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Amethyst noticed Reuben. He wouldn't want this. she concluded and dropped her scythe. But to her misfortune Skylar swung. Embedding her sword into Amethyst's left leg. Amethyst opened her mouth to let out some noise but nothing came out. She dropped to the ground, the shock of the blow over riding her brain. Her eyes closed softly on the image of Reuben coming toward them.

Skylar breathed heavily. A smile came to her lips. "You stupid bitch." she said. She loomed over Amethyst's body like a predator ready to kill. Her sword raised. "Now die."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Reuben stopped a yard away from them, out of breath. "Skylar... Amethyst..." His eyes closed and his hand clenched. "I'm so horrible..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Skylar;s blade stopped and she turned to face Reuben. "Don't feel bad for such scum." she barked angrily. "She tried taking you from me. She deserves death once more."

Amethyst's knocked out body laid bleeding on the ground. Her scythe lay beside her where she dropped it. She could hear nothing of Skylar's voice for her brain was still in shock. She lay completely and utterly helpless as Skylar readied her sword to be dropped once more.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Reuben stood between them. "Please don't..." He said in a choked voice. "She knows I love you. Surely emotions shouldn't be punished." He got out before coughing blood out. The blood loss was starting to take affect.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Skylar's eyes were clouded with anger. "You went along with her. You kissed her. I WATCHED you two!" she took no notice of his cough. All she wanted was Amethyst's death to stay permanent.

Amethyst's eye's twitched. She was starting to awaken. Reuben... she thought weakly.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:50 pm

He closed his eyes. "Then please stab me... I can't live with the guilt."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Amethyst's eyes opened wide to that. NOOOOOOO! her mind roared. As fast as she could she sat up and put her body in front of Reuben. Her eyes boar into Skylar's body. Daring her to try harming either.

Skylar's eyes widened in shock. "Y-you know I couldn't do that Reuben." Then Amethyst was at the perfect spot for her to kill. She took it. She stabbed forward, her sword plunged into Amethyst's abdominal region.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

"Amethyst...." He said as the sword plunged into her. He looked at Skylar. "Why would you kill another person..." He asked feebly.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next