After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. Empty One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

It was still particularly cold these days. Bella walked around the street, making sure she carried her guns these days. She felt like she owed it to Alex. Her eyes had bag underneath them, from the restless nights. A chill wind blew, but it did not phase the girl. She had on a thick navy blue hoddie. It had looked baggy over her blue jean skirt and striped stockings, so she traded them for a pair of tight fitted jeans that flaired at the bottom. Okay, so she had left her stocking on, but only because they were warm. She traded her flats for a pair of Sperries, which indeed warmed her toes.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 pm

On the other side of the street, a familiar shape was walking down the sidewalk, creating an echo of footsteps bouncing off the buildings. He had one arm wrapped around his waste, keeping his jacket together to ward of the harsh chill of the night. He kept his head high, to both Stargaze while he traveled, and if he bent his head down too much he would catch a familiar wiff of perfume that had now clung to his clothing. He didn't know where he was going, and honestly he didn't care. If anyone were to see him, it would be nothing but a dark outline.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Bella slowly turned her head, as if she didn't want to believe that there was a dark figure on the other side of the street. But she did turn her head. And she did believe. Slowly, with shaky hands, she pulled out her gun, and pointed it at the figure, and then soundlessly moved her way towards the person, hiding behind cars that cluttered the streets. She approached the man, and pointed the gun to his back.
"Who are you?"
She asked, realizing a little to late that it was the boy that had cause her jumpiness over the past few days.

OOC: Like mah new post orginization? I copy Raynicus :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Alex had been too distracted by his own clouded thoughts to notice Bella approach from behind him, to hear her familiar voice. His figure turned slightly to a haze as he turned around to see her. He was indeed surprised, but he said nothing. Instead, he swiftly grabbed her by the wrist and pointed the gun away from him; With his other hand, he pulled out a small knife of his and pushed it against her stomach.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Bella's breathing harshened.
"Do it Alex. Kill me."
She said, her eyes tearing up. A few loose strands from her messy bun, held together at the seams by a plastic clip, fell into her pale face, and her cheek heated with the surprise.
"Just tell me one thing first. Who was the first person you killed?"
It was a pointless question, but Bella asked it for her own reasons. She had to hear his voice one last time before she died. She had too. If she could hear him say even I hate you she could let herself be murdered right now. Or she could pull the trigger and shot his foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:58 pm

ooc: Ohsiz. Thought I answered you. xD Yesh, it be very nice. o3o
xD Shoot him in the foot! That would be funny as hell~!

Alexander slit his eyes, digging the knife deeper into her, bringing out a few droplets of blood to stain her shirt. He didn't move, not willing to answer her.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Bella grimaced, and smiled, squeezing her right hand tightly around the trigger. To this day, she swears she didn't even hear the bullet, but she was sure it went off, and plundged smuggly into Alex's foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Alexander froze, shocked by the sudden pain that struck him. In response he pushed her away, hissing under his breathe. He bent down and drew the knife away from her, stabbing the ground. In his entire life, he had rarely been hit or shot at, not even by something so small it be considered a paper cut. With a smile on his face, he figured it was his own fault. He shouldn't have let his guard down.
"Damn. I must say, that was a lucky shot." he laughed lightly.

Muwahahahah >:3
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Bella tore off the hood to her hoodie and then tore two smaller strips from it, and tied them together, then took off Alex's shoe, shaking her head.
"Haven't you heard?"
She asked, a tear streaming down her face. Her head tilted down, so she wouldn't have to look at him. She quickly pulled the bullet out of his foot before he could notice, and tied the hoodie cloth around it tightly, then slipped his shoe back on, all in one swift movement. Tear steadily streamed down her face now.
"I'm a lucky girl."
Bella whispered, sniffling, and still looking down. She didn't trust herself with her gun anymore. This resulted in handing it to Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Alex was about to push her back, not wanting her held, but stopped himself; He stared the other way while he knelt in an awkward position, letting her do her work. He supposed he should be grateful that she knew how to take care of bullet wounds, not that he would have needed it if she hadn't stalked him down in the first place.
He noticed the drops falling on the ground as he grabbed hold of the gun, he didn't take it though, simply held on to it with her.
"I thought we agreed not see each other anymore." He mused, slipping his hand behind her golden curtain and wiping a few tears away.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Bella stiffened, and moved away from him a inch or so.
"I was just walking down the street when I saw you. I thought you were someone else though, until I had already pointed my gun."
Nimble fingers moved the her hair, letting the clip out, her locks falling in a wavy pattern around her face. Twisting them into obedience, she cliped her hair back, although her bangs still fell over her wet eyes. She liked it that way. Noticing that he hadn't taken her gun, she let her hand drop away from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:42 pm

He closed his eyes and drew his hand away, slowly bringing it back to the ground. He imagined how horrible she must be feeling as she fiddled with her hair-do, a clear distraction. Alex took the weapon and placed it down before him. "I don't want it." he muttered and stared at the ground. He's green eyes wavered uncertainly, "A boy came up to me, he couldn't have been that old, his early teens. He snuck right up, like you just did, his barrel boring into my back. I did the same thing I did to you, except I didn't hesitate..." He frowned, finally deciding to answer her question, hopefully this would convince her to leave.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Bella looked up at him, her hazel eyes clouded with tears and anguish. Her fingers felt down to the cut her had given her, her fingers coming back sticky and red. Even her hoddie and baseball t-shir didn't prevent her from getting hurt. She finally believe him when he said that he had killed people, that he would hurt her. But she didn't care for some odd reason, she went to tuck away a missed hair, smearing blood on her face.
"I didn't believe you, mostly because I didn't want to. And even know that I do, I don't know why I don't care."
The words she spoke frightened her, and cause more tears to spring to her eyes. Her mouth crumpled into a sloppy mess, as the already full cup slit over her eye lids.
"And it scares me, to think that you could hurt me, and yet, I want to be closer to you."
Bella realized how pathetic she must look, and scooted away from him even more, bring her knees to her chest, and covering her face with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:07 pm

He gazed down the track of her hand, seeing how cleanly his razor-sharp weapon had went through her clothes, how easily it harmed her. She was bleeding so much, he realized, if he had pushed it a little father.. He shook the thought away.
Alex drank the words in slowly, letting them sink in. All he could do was shake his head in disbelief. "Bella.." her name came out a whisper.
He shifted forward, avoiding putting pressure on his foot, just so he could lean closer to her even though she hid her face from him. "I- I don't want to hurt you." He frowned and once again directed his gaze to the ground, why were some words so hard to say? "Please.., let me help you."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 pm

"Help me with what?"
Bella clutched her stomach, and finally decided to look up. Her eyes told him everything. The pain, the disbelief, the anguish, the regret, and something that was dangerous to be there. The hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Alex looked back up at her, reading her Amber gaze. Guilt struck hard on him like a spear through the chest, something though told him there was still something he could do, something she wanted. "You're in pain, in more then one way; It's all my fault, all of it."
He scooted closer and repeated, "Please?" His green eyes held the smallest spark of desparity.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Bella looked at him.
"I shot you in the foot, and you think it's all your fault?"
She asked, hurridly changing the subject. Finally she nodded, letting him know that he could help her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Alex let out a small sigh of relief. "Alright, I'll give you that." He shuffled over beside her, grabbing what was left over of her hoodie. Hesitantly, he placed his hand on her stomach, gently putting pressure.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 pm

She let out a small sigh, then sharply intook a breath. Bella stiffened a bit, but layed on her back. No one had ever touched her like this, but she reminded herself that it was for medical reasons. Although she didn't care. It gave her the butterflies, and she blushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Alex flinched, nearly drawing her hand back as she gasped, but instead gently lifted her sweater and shirt out the the way, just enough where he could address the wound. He grabbed the hoodie and pressed down hard on the spot. He already seemed like much more of a medical expert then he was, but he at least knew this.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Bella clenched her teeth and closed her eyes, not wanting the embarrasment of seeing Alex's expression. He was probably laughing at her. She decided to sneek a peak. He looked at handsome as ever. Somewhere inside, Bella died a little bit, knowing that Lyssa had him.

OOC: She's gonna hang on to Lyssa till your like "She'snotmygirlfriendOKAY?!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 pm

ooc: PSHHH. "SHESMAH-owaitlul" if Lyssa finds that out, she's gonna make Bella's life hell. o3o

Alexander felt the blood start to seep through the clothing, but it was definately slowing down. He looked back to Bella. "How are you feeling?" he asked.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 pm

"Dead."
She joked, laughing a bit, until she realized how bad she felt.
"No really, I'm feeling better. But I was just wondering when you got you're degree in nursing, because your doing as good a job as I would have."
Bella ask jokingly, closing her eyes again.

Whatchu mean, she's gonna make her life hell? WE CN KEP DEH SECRTZ RUGT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:14 pm

xD NO SCRTZ LOLOLOJK. SHE BE SMRT DOH SHELL FIND OUTT D: She'll throw herself all over Alex when Bell's around and shit like that, just to be a bitch.. because she's a dainty bitch... x3

"Oh, right." Alex forced a smile, not letting up. "It's just common sense, really. But you, did you used be a doctor or something? You handled it so well, my dear." He glanced over to a stray bullet on the sidewalk.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Maybe Bella could shot her dainty little foot too ;3

Bella looked at him and laughed, ignoring the pain.
"No my father was a doctor though. I used to go to his office on the days that I didn't have soccer practice."
Bella didnt know why she was telling him about her soccer practice, but she wanted to, so she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next