After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. - Page 2 Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:25 pm

xDD She could try~. Lyssa= Body and Mannerisms of Alice from Twilight with the personality of Aphrodite.. to put crudely. o -o

"You used to play?" He looked at her, a small smirk of amusement and disbelief on his face. As far as he knew she could barely stay on her feet, and she certainly didn't appear study enough to play such a competitive sport.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. - Page 2 Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:29 pm

"In was in 6th grade and they asked me to be on the team. By eight grade I was running the joint."
Bella said, flexing her calf muscle.
"Seriously feel these bad boys!"
She giggled guiding his hand to her smooth leg. I mean there was a whole isle of razors in Wal Mart. Why not use one?

Last edited by Lily~Bella~Alyss on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Alex laughed lightly, shifting his hands so he could reach forward and traced his hand down her calves, feeling the hard muscles below. He found this just a tad awkward, but said nothing. If it make her feel better, "Alright then, who needs a gun when you simply kick every thing to death?" he joked, shooting her a small smile.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Bella smiled.
"You can't kick the Mall Monster to death!"
She reasoned, relaxing the muscle on her leg.
"Although I did kick half a dozen haunted dolls out a window at the Wind Break hotel.... But that was to save bullets. And anyways, sometimes you can't shoot things to death. Guns work for long distance."
She said, closing her eyes and sighing.
"Gods I'm tired!"
Bella declared.

Last edited by Lily~Bella~Alyss on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

"Have you tried?" He asked sarcastically, pulling himself back to a comfortable spot. It was strange to him how open they were being. "The Wind Break hotel... Well, that's true I guess." he shook his head and looked down at her. Why would she be there, oh well, kicking did work for good reasons. Point proven!
"Oh." He muttered, unsure of what to do. "I don't imagine you fancy falling asleep on the sidewalk.." Alex was honestly surprised she wasn't shivering to the bone.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am

Bella sat up, and looked at him seriously, wrapping her arms around herself and ignoring the chill.
"I haven't been doing much sleeping these days. I'm afraid if I shut my eyes, that I'll wake up and realize it was all a dream, or a nightmare. And you'd be gone."
Suddenly, the stockings underneath her jeans became very interesting, and she decided to play with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 am

Alexander shook his head, "But I was gone.." he muttered, "And you found me today..."
He lifted her face gently so he could focus on her, and she could be less distracted by her socks.. "I won't leave you tonight."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:20 am

"Or maybe you found me..."
She muttered, as she looked at him, searching for any sign of lying. Her search went in vain.
"Promise?"
Was all Bella could say. The coldness seemed to seep from her fingers, and she closed her eyes, holding Alex's hand to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:29 am

"Maybe we're both just lucky." He answered quietly, happily allowing the embrace on her tear-stained face. Alex dipped his head ever-so-slightly, "You have my word as a gentleman." It came out as a whisper.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 am

Bella nodded, her eyes still closed.
"Honestly, I don't wanna sleep on the side-walk."
She laughed, finally opening her eyes, and looking at Alex, as if she was asking Am I going to have to go back to Base by myself? Or do you know some other safe place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 am

Alexander couldn't help but smile, "Right. Of course." He glanced around, he didn't think of it as a fond idea spending the rest of the night in the 'wal-mart', but he certainly didn't feel like taking her to where he stayed and being forever pestered by his partner Alyssa. "I'm sure we can figure out something." he replied, looking across the avenue for anything decent to stay in. "You can stand, can't you?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am

Bella nodded, and stood up easily. She grimaced a bit, but smiled in turn at Alex.
"Maybe one of these house is corpse free?"
Her eyes ventured to the house lining Ceres Avenue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am

Alex uncertainly held on to her for a few moments as she stood up, hoping she wouldn't fall over at once. Blood Rush! "One of them surely must be." He replied, "It wouldn't hurt to look." The young man started taking a few cautious steps over.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 am

Bella passed him and walked straight over to a house with only a few broken windows, and kicked in the locked door.
"Told you I have legs of steel."
She laughed, walking inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 am

Alex watched as she surpassed him and quickly pinpointed a target. The poor door stood no chance. "Jeeze." He smiled and followed her into the house. He looked around, it was clearly a long time since it was used. There were old pictures and trinkets on the wall, he noted a small porcelain tea set. "How quaint." He commented, going into the living room. "Find anything?" Alex called to her.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am

Bella poked her head in from the kitchen and shook her head no.
"I wanna look upstairs, though."
She walked silently up the steps, then kicked in another door. A study sat dustily behind it. No bodied. Bella moved on to the next unfortunate door, coming up empty handed once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 am

"Be careful..." He called after her, picking up a small object before setting it down and following her up there. He glanced around the hall, there were only two doors left. Alex slipped out a knife and decided to have more mercy on the door, instead easily undoing the lock and opening it gently. It was a former child's room.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 am

Bella kicked in the last door. A bathroom. She sighed.
"I didn't find anything, did you?"
She asked, following him into the room. Her eyes watered as she picked up a small doll that had belonged to the residence.
"Um, hey, there's a bedroom with a bigger bed."
Bella said nonchalantly, sniffling, and whipping her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 am

"It's nothing-" Alex tried to say before she could walk in. He sighed as she picked up the doll, how young was the girl it belonged too? "Alright..." he walked away to the bedroom, leaving her to choose what to do with the small toy. Alex wasn't affected much by the sad scene, it was the way of the world, but he wasn't going to drag Bella away if she felt differently.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 am

Bella watched him go, then placed the doll on the bed, and tucked it in, then shut the door, glad that she hadn't broken it down. Her foot steps were soundless as she followed Alex.
"Sorry about that."
Said Bella, tugging her shoes off, and her shirt. There was a tank top underneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am

Alex had been staring out the window when she had come back into the room. "It's fine." He muttered, closing his eyes. He turned around, a little surprised. "You make yourself at home easy enough." he commented, walking to stand by her.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 am

"It's a tank top."
She laughed.
"I'm sure your friend has worn one in front of you before."
Bella said a little too spitefully. Hearing the words, she wished she could take them back. Alex has said they were just friends, but the other girl had been pretty, and it had spooked her a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 am

Alex gave her a strange look as he sat down beside her. "Er, no." he replied, "Doubt you would catch her dead in something like that." He snapped his fingers looking for the right word. "Prissy."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 am

"Who is this girl anyways?"
Bella asked, sitting cross legged on the bed, and pulling Alex with her. She unclipped her blond locks, and they fell around her face. She tucked half of them behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:08 am

Alex closed his eyes. "Another half-blood." he said simply, "I had met her years ago and we've been traveling together ever since." The young man looked back at her when he had finished talking.

Outside on the streets, Lyssa watched the house cautiously, a curious look in her eyes.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next