After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. - Page 3 Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 am

Bella nodded.
"She's gorgeous."
Was all she said, looking at Alex with intense hazel eyes. She wished it had been them traveling a few years ago. History is always good, unless you did something bad.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. - Page 3 Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:18 am

"I suppose so." Alex muttered, taking her by the hand. "Though in my personal opinion, you are by far the fairer lady." He smiled and looked down.

Alyssa walked cautiously in the house, her small footsteps making to echo. She glared and glanced around, what would he be doing in the place like this, and who was with him?
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 am

Bella blushed a deep scarlet, her heart pounding so loudly in her ears that she couldn't hear Alyssa creeping slowly up the stairs. She scooted closer to Alex, so that their legs brushed.
"You don't know how much that means to me. It's been awhile since I've been so close to someone. It's a nice feeling."
She said, looking at him, and squeezing his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:30 am

Alex smiled, squeezing her hand back gently. "It is a little nice..." he meowed, "Isn't it? You're so different from anyone- huh?" He froze, his eyes shifting to the doorway.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:38 am

Bella was looking at him intently, a smile on her face, until he stopped. She followed his gaze, and fumbled around looking for her gun, but she couldn't find it.
"Who is it?"
She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 am

A voice purred from the edge of the room. "Alexander~ What are you doing in this daft place?" A smile crept on her face as her gaze floated to the bodies of him and the young blonde beside him.

Alex looked past Bella, "Hello, Lyssa." he greeted her firmly.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:51 am

Bella squeezed Alex's hand.
"Hi Alyssa."
She said, not know where she should be scared or surprise. Her idea was, to be a little bit of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:04 am

Alexander let out a sigh as she took a few steps forward into the room. Lyssa walked in front of the two of them, looking over Bella (Noting her messy hair, blood-stained tank-top, and un-matching socks. Nothing short of a disaster.) She would have simply rolled her eyes and moved on, hadn't it been the two of them were so close together, and of course she had noticed their two hands enchained.
"And who are you?" She asked lightly.

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops. xD used to his color owo)
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 am

"Bella Crooks."
She said simply, squeezing Alex's hand tighter. Alyssa looked to sweet to be so spiteful, but Bella saw it in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 am

"I see." She shifted her gaze to Alex with a sharp glint of suspect in her eyes. Alex bit down hard on his teeth and embraced her hand tightly a last time before breaking away and standing off the bed.
"What are you doing here?" He asked sternly.
Lyssa only purred in response, "Oh you know, I was just in the neighborhood."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:16 am

Bella watched the exchange with wide hazel eyes. She pulled her knees tightly to her chest, hoping that Lyssa wouldn't hurt her Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:33 am

Lyssa stepped forward lightly stepped forward and fiddled around with his jacket, straightening it out. "What are you doing here with that- whats-her-name?" She asked, playfully marching two fingers up his chest.
He didn't move. "You shouldn't be here." He answered, not moving a muscle. "We were just fine before you arrived." He glanced over in Bella's direction, his eyes glazed over with uncertainty.

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 am

Bella jumped up, and smacked her hand away.
"Get your hands off of him."
She hissed, tugging Alex towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 am

"Bella, don't." He put a hand up urgently in front of her as Lyssa took a few steps back.
"Excuse me?" Lyssa looked at the blonde like she was crazy, "I'm sorry, who do you think you are?"

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:43 am

"I certainly don't know right about know, but I know who you aren't and that's his girlfriend, so maybe you'd want to keep your hands to yourself!"
Bella's voice leaked acid, as she spat the words at Alyssa, her eyes angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 am

"Obviously, you don't either of us, and certainly not him." Lyssa quietly reached behind her and slicked out a blade of hers; She looked unwavered by Bella's verbal poison. She took a small step forward. "I think it's about time you'd run along little girl."

"Damnit, Lyssa." Alex hissed through his teeth. Stupid Boy.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 am

"I don't know why it would bother you so much if I stayed. We were here first, you know. Maybe it's you that should leave." Bella said, her eyes stern. Her hand found Alex's and she wound her fingers through his.

OOC: Don't like maim her.. or kill her or something like that XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 am

Lyssa laughed lightly before small look of fury flashed over her face for a moment before she rushed forward and slapped Bella with the back of the hand, just before raising her elbow blade to finish the deal; A lethal injury to the neck, hadn't Alex gotten in the way. A razor clean cut sliced deep through his shoulder and down his back as he threw his partner back. "I thought you were supposed to leave now, did you not get the hint?" He hissed through his gritted teeth.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 am

Bella gasped leaping to her feet and reached for her shirt that she had discarded earlier, pressing it as best she could into his wound. "Alex? Oh Gods, are you okay?!" She frantically looked for anything that could help her. "You bitch! Look what you did!" She spat a Lyssa, guiding Alex to the bed, and ripping away his shirt and his jacket, then pressing her shirt down harder, as he laid on the pillow top. "Don't just stand there! Find an ace bandage. I need anti bacterial, or at least alcohol, and a bandage!" She shouted in Alyssa direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:22 am

"I guess this really does prove it." Lyssa giggled, "You don't know him at all. Get over it, he'll be fine. You should just count yourself lucky he got in the way?" She gazed over at the man hutched over, though she worse a thick mask, it did indeed confuse her. Why the hell would he do that, what's she worth to him? Idly she danced to the doorway, "I'll see you at home then." Lyssa called to called in a sing-song voice before stepping out of sight.
"I-I'm fine.." He finally managed to get out. Alex forced a smile and looked up at her, "Don't worry about it."

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 am

"What the hell?!" Bella asked him, hugging him tightly, making sure that her limbs stayed away from his wound. "She could have killed you!" She looked at the door way were Lyssa had just stood, and grimaced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 am

Alex grimaced when she put her arms around him and took in a deep breathe. "Good 'ol, Lyssa." He said simply, "Wouldn't be the first time." A smile was still planted on his face.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 am

Bella pressed her face to his good shoulder. "But, she acted like she owned you earlier. Is she always like that?" She asked, glad that Lyssa had finally left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 am

He took his good arm and held the back of her head close. "I suppose. I'm sure she takes advantage of the fact that I don't fight back too much." Alex chuckled lightly, flinching for less the a moment. "But she's my friend..."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:39 am

"I understand." She said snuggling further into him and yawning deeply. "Are you sure that your wound is okay? I don't want it to get infected or anything." Bella said, yawning again.

OOC: I yawned when I wrote that second yawn XD
And I just yawned again XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next