After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. - Page 4 Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:46 am

"Really?" He looked a little surprised, but didn't say anything more at that. Alex sighed. "Never needed anything before..." He shifted around and laid her down on the bed.
"Though I should be dead, first shot and then striked down by the only friends I have. Oh, what an interesting day it's been."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

One Step Forward and Three Steps Back. - Page 4 Empty Re: One Step Forward and Three Steps Back.

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 am

Bella smiled at him, and nodded, closing her eyes. "It has. I'm glad that it went the way it did though. Except for you getting shot, and cut up." She added quickly, searching for his hand with her own, and finding it contently.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 am

"Of course." Alex laughed lightly, rubbing her taken hand idly with his thumb. "Is this another 'Leap of Faith' you're taking?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 am

"Is what?" Bella asked half asleep, she snuggled closer to him, and shivered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 am

"Well, you're falling asleep right next to the half-hearted monster who stabbed you, and spends their company with the women you've just seen on a daily basis." Alex frowned, brushing a few of her bangs away.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 am

Bella scooted closer, until she could feel his warmth radiate towards her. "Oh, that. Yes, I'm taking a Leap of Faith. And this time, I'm hoping that you'll catch me." She smiled, her eyes still closed, and her eye lashes making thick black crescents on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 am

Alexander happily pulled her in and rested his head on hers I doubt they could scoot in anymore. o-o. "I have a feeling you know I will."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:30 am

Bella nestled her head under his, and felt her nose brush his neck, eyes still closed. "I was hoping you'd say that." She said, breathing in his scent. I wish you were a vampire e.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 am

Alex closed his eyes contently. "Goodnight, Bella." He whispered, the smallest smile on his face. Just call me, Edward! *ShotForeverPlz* I hate Twilight. xD

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 am

Bella smiled, and feel asleep almost instantly. "Goodnight Edward Alex."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am

Alexander blinked his eyes open, the light of the sunrise just starting to peek through the windows. He sighed. He had done his night, now it was time to leave. His eyes drifted downward, the sleeping body of Bella rested on his chest. He smiled and silently figured how to move her without waking her from her sleep.
Sighing, Alex turned over and slowly nudged her over onto a couple of pillows, standing up when the deed is done. He started to stretch, but regretted it at once when the pain shot through his arm and shoulder. Was everything worse in the morning?
He looked around, seeing his now ripped jacket on the ground. Silently, he picked it up. What a shame, he liked it too. Maybe...
He unfolded it and laid it down on the blonde like a blanket then headed to the study they had found to find a pen and a scrap of paper. He felt like he should leave her something. And so he finished and left the house, most likely to go tell off Lyssa once he found her.

A note was left on a nightstand beside the bed, one of his throwing knives pinning it down so it wouldn't float away from the stray wind through the windows or whatever else may come. Along side it was her gun, which he had snuck along the entire time.

Could you please do me the great favor of resewing my jacket?
It would certainly help me a good deal.

Thanks.
~ Alex

p.s. It wasn't a dream.

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 am

Bella woke an hour or so later, looking at the sweet sunshine peeking in throughout the window, she hadn't slept so well in days. Tired fingers reached out "Alex?" She asked, receiving no returning call. Her eyes opened faster than they should have. She frantically searched for him, only finding his jacket that smelt addictivly good, and a note. She read it hastily. "Alexander this is not funny!" Bella said, picking up his jacket and slipping it over her shoulders. He had left his jacket and his knife. He'd be back for them, and hopefully her. She picked up his note, her gun, and his knife, slipping the weapons in her pockets, and putting the note in her jeans pocket. Sleepily, she started her trek home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4