After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Killing shadows because Ari is :c

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Killing shadows because Ari is :c - Page 2 Empty Re: Killing shadows because Ari is :c

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:28 am

"It's paying him back for what he did." Kai reasoned. "If you kill someone who killed someone else, then wouldn't you be all doing us a favor? It's justice."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Killing shadows because Ari is :c - Page 2 Empty Re: Killing shadows because Ari is :c

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:33 am

"I'm not falling for that." hissed Ari. "Now put the gun down, and leave."
He stepped forward.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 am

He shot, the bullet flying and grazing Ari's shirt. "Ever heard of the Death Penalty?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:36 am

"I never liked it." Ari was calm, dark blue eyes narrowed. "Gaze into my eyes and clear your wind of all that is happening."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 am

Kai's eyes were still defiant. "What kind of person are you? He killed someone."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 am

"I am a decent human being." Ari answered, forgetting his trance. He took a step forward.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 am

"Think of all the heart break this person caused. What else has he done to harm people emotionally?" he asked. "Maybe this person who he killed had people that loved him, trusted him, were his friend."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:47 am

"I'mmm noooot listening." he chanted, stepping forward once more. He was 5 steps away from Kai.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 am

"Did he hurt someone close to you?" he asked.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 am

"Not really." Ari murmured, taking another step, hand on his cleaver.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 am

He gave a hollow smile. "Not really?" he asked and spotted his cleaver. "Do you intend on killing me with that?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:57 am

"Not at all." Ari smiled, withdrawing it. "Just injuring you."
He ran up quickly, knocking the gun from his hand.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:59 am

He let the gun fall. "And what will you do after I am injured?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:04 am

"Abandon you. You dying is a result of your inability to have decent medical skills." murmured Ari, slicing Kai's torso. "I also heard of you. I hear you are a dick."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 am

Kai collapsed, wrapping his hands around his bleeding torso. "So I'll die. Because of you." he said, feeling the blood drip down and land with a plip on the tiled ground. "You would kill another person because I simply wouldn't leave a place that doesn't even belong to you." he looked up. "Sounds like America."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:11 am

"Sounds like your stereotyping." hissed Ari. "And I hurt you because you held a gun to my face, you son of a bitch." he waved his hand. "Let's go Annabelle..."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:13 am

"You were threatening to kill me, lad." he retorted.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:13 am

"You almost did the deed." he continued, walking away.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 am

Annabelle gulped. "We can't just leave him like that Sir."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 am

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have just done it." he spat at him. "But I wouldn't kill someone if it's avoidable. Unlike the kid with the shadow." he looked up at Annabelle with hurt eyes.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:17 am

"Annabelle..." Ari sighed. "Please don't give into him. He'll just jump up and shoot us."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:18 am

"I can't. I'm too busy dying to shoot anyone." he hissed. "Why would I kill someone who is my only chance of living?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:19 am

Ari blinked. "Yeah, but I was the one that did that. And she is with me."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 am

Annabelle went to Kai's side and dropped to her knees. "Don't worry. I'll fix you up to be good as new." She looked over at Ari. "I'm sorry Sir. But I can't let someone die knowing I could've saved them."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 am

"Do I care?" he asked Ari with venom. He gave a thankful glance at Annabelle. "Thank you."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next