After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

+2
Sleepy
Annabelle
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 5 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:34 am

The shadow king sighed. "It wasn't of my intention." he said dryly. Suddenly, a parashadow caught her arm with it's whip. "Bring her to her room. Throw the boy in one of the cells."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 5 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Annabelle Sun May 15, 2011 2:36 am

"DAD NO PLEASE!" Liz struggled against the whip. "Please."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:37 am

The king sighed and walked off. The parashadow dragged her away.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 15, 2011 2:39 am

Adrian sighed. "Okay, so how exactly is this going to work out? What's the plan again?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:42 am

"We just need to search this...massive....shadow infested castle." Sorren said, opening the door. "Reuben and Silvia need to run in first."

Last edited by Loki Whitefield on Sun May 15, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 am

OOC: Adrian: what? Loki? How did you suddenly take Sorren's place?! :DD

She nodded in understanding. "Okay. Good luck, guys.." She said to Reuben and Silvia.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 15, 2011 2:51 am

Reuben didn't wait for Silvia. He ran forward at the castle doors where a shadow was sitting. It jumped to it's feet, but before it could react Reuben did a hair flip. The shadow sat stunned and couldn't register the trickery until Reuben stabbed it through the head. He kept running, snickering wickedly.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Silvia rolled her eyes,"agh,lets get this over with..."she cocked her gun and limped in,she spotted 3 shadows,they saw her,as the first on ran at her she shot him down,the gun shell fell with a small clink,and 5 seconds later the sound was followed by two thumps of the Shadows falling.Silvia removed her jacket as she passed the Shadows,her body was laden with amo,she was prepared for many Shadows,but,she still knew that she may not have enough...

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Loki motioned to Adrian, and started walking down the opposite hallway.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Silvia watched them take the opposite way and nodded to Reuben,"I think that we should just rush in and ambush all Shadows that try and come this way,"she whispered to him,"what do you think?"she asked him

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 16, 2011 1:39 am

Adrian quietly followed Sorren, making sure that she didn't run into any shadows on the way.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 16, 2011 1:41 am

Reuben made a small gesture over his heart before stabbing all the shadows. "We're supposed to be distracting, which means we should stay out in the open while they go in with less shadows." He sliced a shadow just for it to dissolve into smoke.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 am

Sorren scanned the hallways. "If I was a dungeon cell, where would I be?" he asked himself.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 am

Silvia nodded to acknowledge waht she had heard,she crouched down and looked around,she saw something shiney on the floor and put down her gun to get a closer look,there was a puddle she was looking at it throught the corner of her eye when she spotted movement,but,she was too late,a Shadow grabbed her cast and pulled her up,the cast was pretty loose and she grabbed a shard of glass out of it,she stabbed the Shadow repeatedly,grunting witht he effert,it fell to the ground and she slid out of the cast and landed on her feet in front of it

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 16, 2011 10:38 am

"I don't know..." Adrian replied, answering his question anyway. "But for all we know, he might not be in a dungeon. Liz might have him in the best room of this place...." She grumbled.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 17, 2011 3:06 am

"Well, did the shadow king like him?" Sorren asked. "Because I doubt he'd stand for that.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 am

"Yeah... That's true." She looked up and down the hallway they were in. "Okay, I guess we can look for the dungeon first and work our way around from there if that's not where he's at."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 am

Sorren nodded. "I am guessing there are dungeons near the middle of the place. Let's look there." he announced.

~

Loki, sure enough was thrown in the dungeon. Various wounds opened up once more.

OOC:I have a plan for when I wake him up. Though, it won't be here.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Wed May 18, 2011 5:20 am

OOC:I can't wait to hear it...!

Silvia now placed the glass shard in her pocket and held her gun on her right thigh,"lets go,"she said plainly to Reuben catching up to him

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 18, 2011 5:48 am

Reuben frowned. "No thanks. You shouldn't put glass in your pocket, either." He pointed out.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Wed May 18, 2011 5:51 am

she turned around on her heels,"then where would you put it?"she asked sarcasticly taking it out of her pocket and waving it around carelessly as she talked

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 18, 2011 6:03 am

"Um, on the ground. You shouldn't pick up glass...period." He said with a roll of his eyes.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Wed May 18, 2011 6:28 am

Silvia let out a sigh,"fine,"just as she was about to drop it,a Shadow rushed toward Reuben,she chucked the shard at it pircing it in the chest,she took a few good rounds at its chest with her gun too,and it fell and shattered into dust,she began to carry on again down the hall

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 am

Reuben frowned. "Where do you think you're going? We're supposed to be a distraction." He said through gritted teeth.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Wed May 18, 2011 9:16 am

"going ot find the real party,"she said,"we've only run into a few Shadows that were mainly alone,so,they must be protecting something...bigger!"she conclued

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next