After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

+2
Sleepy
Annabelle
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 4 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 14, 2011 5:43 am

"Thanks." answered Sorren. "Now, let's get moving."
He started walking up to street.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 4 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Adrian Sat May 14, 2011 7:26 am

Adrian followed behind him quietly, sheathing her sword.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 14, 2011 9:25 am

The group stopped in front of some rocks. Sorren crouched and peeked over them. Guarding the doors were two Possessors.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat May 14, 2011 9:46 am

OOC: Can I do this??? :D

IC: The possessors stood alert at the door. They were ordered this by Liz because she figured they'd come there to get Loki.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 am

OOC:Sure, why not? :D You can play all the shadow obstacles and whatnot ^^

"Plans?" Sorren asked, spinning around. He knew passing these things would not be easy.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 am

Reuben scooped up a large heavy rock in his hand. "Dodge ball." He said with a amused glint in his eye.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 14, 2011 10:51 am

Sorren couldn't help but grin. "If you can hit two shadows with one stone." he chuckled.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Reuben crawled away from the rest of the group, stone in hand. He threw it and watched one of the possesors get slammed hard by the stone. He gestured for someone else to get the other.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Silvia grined and picked up a rock,she threw at the other,but only hit his bottem half,"shit-!"she hissed and ducked back into the rocks

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm

The other Possessor hissed, and rushed over to where the rocks were. "Now we must do it the easy way..." he muttered, jumping over the rock. He stabbed it through the head with his spear before it could possess anyone.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 15, 2011 1:31 am

The other possessor was out cold. The door stood completely unguarded.

OOC: *feels like narrator*
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 1:55 am

Sorren grinned, and waved his hand. "Alright. Here goes nothing."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 15, 2011 2:07 am

Adrian got up from hiding and rushed over to where Sorren, Reuben, and Silvia were standing. "Okay. Well, let's go.." she said nervously, coming up to the doors of the fortress.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:12 am

"Alright, now." Sorren said, stopping them. "We need two decoys, and two rescuers. How are we going to set this up?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 15, 2011 2:17 am

Word got to Liz that the possessors at the doors where beaten. She sighed. "I was hoping they wouldn't be here so soon." Her eyes flashed to Loki. "I still haven't figured out a plan to get daddy to save you." She wondered if she should try again. More forceful with her father.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 15, 2011 2:20 am

"Then who's going to do what?" She asked, looking back at everyone.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:21 am

Sorren realised he'd be the one planning. "Erm...Adrian and I will search for Unconscious dude. Reuben and Silvia will flail their arms and run through the cave."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 15, 2011 2:23 am

Liz sighed. She poofed with Loki to her father's quarters. "Dad!" she yelled.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:25 am

The Shadow King growled. "LIZ! I TOLD YOU NO!" he shouted. The guards moved closer with their spears.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 15, 2011 2:27 am

"Dad it's not fair! I love Loki and you can't stop that! Don't you understand the feeling!?" Liz asked him.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:28 am

"Love? Please! Shadows don't love." he hissed, as the guards were only a dozen feet away.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 15, 2011 2:29 am

"You aren't a complete shadow! You're only half!" Liz screamed at him. "And does that mean you didn't love mom?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 15, 2011 2:31 am

"What are you talking about? I am a full shadow. I created shadows!" he bellowed (He is. He can just assume a human form.). "And of course I didn't. Your mother was a mere slave!"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 15, 2011 2:33 am

Liz stared at him. "Did you even want me?" she asked with disbelief.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next