After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

+2
Sleepy
Annabelle
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 3 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Sleepy Thu May 12, 2011 8:50 am

He shrugged. "I guess you're right. I'll go." He volunteered.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 3 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Adrian Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 am

"Well I'm definitely going!" Adrian blurted out before freezing. "I.. I mean, yeah. I'm going. There's no way I'm staying here."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 am

Sorren grinned. "I will too. If it isn't a problem." he announced.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Thu May 12, 2011 8:55 am

"mind if I tag along?"Silvia asked,"I may look crippled,but I'm ready!"she said rtaking her AK 47 out of the other room

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 8:57 am

"Alright." Sorren said, looking at Annabelle and Skylar. "You two will stay here with the others, mainly because Skylar still has an injury, and Annabelle is extremely good with healing." he then latched his spear to his back. "Let's go."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu May 12, 2011 9:00 am

Adrian nodded and headed for the door. Already she was excited and nervous for this mission.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Thu May 12, 2011 9:00 am

Silvia had soon lost her hobble and kind of started to walk like the others,"oh,I can't wait to see the look on those Shadows faces when they're lookin' down my barrel!"Silvia said excitedly

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu May 12, 2011 9:01 am

Reuben smiled a little. This would be interesting.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 am

The journey to the Foretress was rather long. Sorren sighed, as they arrived at Doil Street. "It is up here. Or so I heard from rumors."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 am

Reuben looked sadly at the street. He wondered how Baby was, if he was even alive. "Yeah, right this way." He said, remembering the route from Zathe's failed rescue mission.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 am

She nodded again, agreeing with Reuben. She soon unsheathed her sword and studied it as they were walking.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 9:17 am

Suddenly, a roar sound. A giant shadow with a house-sized tail thumped into view. "V-vhat's that?" Sorren asked
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 am

Reuben drew his sword, and glared at the monster with piercing eyes. "If what they say is true, that's the Road Motherfucking Monster." He looked at the rest of the party with a smile. "And it also means we're eternally fucked."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 am

(( I dislike being told to stay when I made the topic ><))

Annabelle didn't appreciate being told to sit by and let them have all the fun. She waited for them to leave before folllowing.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu May 12, 2011 9:23 am

Adrian stared up at the monster wide-eyed before holding her sword out in front of her, ready to attack. "Frick.." She breathed.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 am

OOC:Yo, you already play as Liz. One is enough. =-=

"Well, This should be fun..." shouted Sorren. The monster roared and charged.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Breeze Fri May 13, 2011 1:58 am

"Really? Oh well. Even when the earth needs truth, rumours spread," said Roxy. Max nodded.

Roxy Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 am

Silvia was lifting her gun,ready to fire whenever need be

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri May 13, 2011 8:45 am

The monster ran at Adrian, swinging it's tail. Sorren jumped up and stabbed it in the back.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Fri May 13, 2011 9:30 am

Reuben rolled and slashed it as Sorren jumped forward. "This is the most fun I've had without lubricant!" He joked, trying to get the attention off of the rest of the party.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Fri May 13, 2011 9:38 am

Adrian flew back after being hit by the monster's tail, landing on the ground hard. It took her a bit to recover but she finally stood up and joined the fight again after ignoring what Reuben had said.

Last edited by Adrian Galloway on Fri May 13, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : failed to read post correctly... or somehow skipped over it?? -.-")
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 am

OOC:Adrian, it swung it's tail at you.

The monster roared, throwing off Sorren, who jumped up once more. "I'll go for the kill!" he shouted.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat May 14, 2011 4:20 am

"Okay!" She shouted back at him, trying to catch the breath that had been knocked out of her.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 14, 2011 4:24 am

Grinning, Sorren ran up it's back. "Hyah!" he yelled, stabbing the monster with his spear in the back of the head. It roared in agony. "W-whoa!" Sorren yelled, as the road monster fell, and disappeared. He walked out of the smoke, rubbing the back of his head.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat May 14, 2011 5:20 am

Reuben sheathed his sword. "Nice work, Sorren."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next