After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

+2
Sleepy
Annabelle
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 6 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Adrian Wed May 18, 2011 9:40 am

Adrian took a deep breath trying to keep her nerves calm. "Okay." She agreed after making her way down the hallway.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 6 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 18, 2011 9:54 am

Sorren studied the darkening stone walls. He felt he was getting close, and soon saw two big red doors. The hallway continued left and right. "Doubt that's the-" Sorren was cut off as fire burnt through his sleeve. Several Elite Shadows appeared.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 18, 2011 10:02 am

Adrian's steps suddenly faltered as her gaze landed on the elite shadows that were surrounding them. "Perfect..." She grumbled, pulling out her sword quickly to attack the shadows.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 18, 2011 10:12 am

Sorren put out the flames dancing across his arm, and only barely was able to deflect another ember.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 18, 2011 10:19 am

Reuben tapped his foor impatiently. "HOW ABOUT WE YELL LOUDLY SO THAT THEY COME TO US, INSTEAD OF BRINGING THE FIGHT TO THEM!" He screamed.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 am

silvia rasied her gun and rolled her eyes waiting for Shadows to begin swarming in

They ddi come soon after and shot a few in the chest and they fell to the floor in singular piles of black dust,"I think it worked!!!"she laughed,man I've been missing out!,she told herself,I haven't had this much fun in...FOREVER!!!

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 am

In a heartbeat one of the elites threw bursts of flames at Adrian. She barely managed to dodge them before feeling some of the flames singe the tips of her hair, leaving a nasty burnt smell behind her. She glared at the elite as she darted towards it, slashing through it before it could attempt to light her up anymore. It then vanished leaving a pile of dust.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu May 19, 2011 11:12 am

Reuben spun his sword around like a helicopter blade, slicing shadows in half like butter. He smiled a little bit, his mind at ease.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri May 20, 2011 2:12 am

Sorren stared at the last elite' raising his spear. "The boy. Where is he?" he asked. The trembling shadow pointed down the hall, and floated off. Sorren sighed and threw his spear, and it plunged through the elite's chest, making it vanish.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat May 21, 2011 8:27 am

"Nice throw." Adrian said, keeping her sword out just in case. "So... down this hall?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 am

Sorren nodded, and started to walk down the narrow hallway. many caged doors filled the place, and Sorren looked into each, until finally....
"Here." Sorren announced, looking into a cell. Loki was lying there. "Why can't this kid just wake up.." he muttered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat May 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Liz sighed. She knew they'd be at Loki by now. They were going to take him from her once again. She wished she had gotten her father to help him. Now she was stuck in her room being watched by parashadows.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorren pulled at the door, but it didn't budge. "Try slashing off the door handle." he told Adrian.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 22, 2011 4:12 am

She nodded then raised her sword, bringing it down hard on the door handle, but it just bounced off an sent a stinging pain through her hands and arms. She nearly dropped the blade after the attempt but she grasped it firmly. "That didn't do much..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 22, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yeah.." Sorren sighed. "We need the key." he looked around, expecting for it to be two feet away or something. "There might be a jailguard of some sort with the keys."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 am

"It's a possibility. Maybe if there was one, it would be farther down the hall..?" She guessed.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 am

Sorren nodded. "You stay with him. I'll see what I can find." he said, walking down the hall.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 6:19 am

"Okay," She replied, leaning against the door of the cell with her sword ready just in case. She then looked back at Loki and sighed. "Why do you always end up in mess like this?" She asked rhetorically with a slight smile on her face.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 am

Sorren had one hand on his spear as he walked down the hall, peering along the corner, he came face to face with a large brute of a parashadow. Jumping, he ran as it chased him along the halls.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 6:25 am

Adrian turned her head suddenly to see Sorren running down the hallway. "What's going on?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 am

Sorren's face was pale. "J-jailguard!" he yelled, as the giant shadow appeared.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 6:33 am

Adrian's eyes grew wide as the huge shadow came into view. "...Frick." She grumbled nervously, jumping away from the bars of the cell.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 6:40 am

The shadow roared, and cracked it's whip at Adrian. Sorren withdrew his spear.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 7:12 am

The whip ended up landing a hit on her right shoulder and left behind a rip in her shirt and a bleeding gash. She cried out in pain and dropped to her knees, gripping her shoulder tight with her left hand and her sword with her right.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 7:18 am

"Adrian!" he shouted, turning. The jailguard head-butted him into the wall. "Argh!" he yelled, dropping to his knees. Though, suddenly, the cell door exploded open. There was the sound of a sword slicing, and the agonising cry of a shadow. Sight was impossible through the smoke.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next